State Of Origin

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowy

Drinker of Kegs, Slayer of Fish & Ruiner of Good F
Reaction score
OK girls and boys who wants to back NSW against the mighty Maroons. Shall we say 3 largies posted to the winner. Only offering one bet so first in best dressed! Also must be decent beers not just palming off crap because your a sore loser <_<

i would if i had better beer im worried about the carb levels of this one and the other batch isnt ready for testing

what would it cost to send 3 bottles? [longnecks]

i would if i had better beer im worried about the carb levels of this one and the other batch isnt ready for testing

what would it cost to send 3 bottles? [longnecks]

3 PET bottles fit in a postpak..............about 10 or 15 bucks I suppose.

im going to have to buy some pet bottles for sending and swapping i think.................
the glass longnecks would cost too much to send shame i cant take this bet

3 PETs will fit in a 3KG express post bag, around $12.

Cheers

I'm pretty sure anyone backing the Blues know they will be off to the post office tomorrow

id do it but i dont trust aus post with 3 glass bottles in a bag and i have no pet bottles any QLD supporters in sydney up for a bet [ill deliver the bottles or pickup the winnings]

5 1/2 points start final offer.................it's origin FFS anything could happen!

Haha, Ricky Stuart just said that he BELIEVES very strongly that the blues are going to win tonight.

I'm backing Qld and I accept your 3 tallies. :icon_chickcheers:

To all you Blues fans out there...........Brad has just demonstrated the commitment that us Qlders have for our team. That man is willing to put his taste buds on the line for his team.

Brad you are a champion take a bow. :beerbang:

Back