State Of Origin

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'd be 18-10 if it weren't for that ******* streaker.

At least we got to see some arse <<

Liam_snorkel said:
No wonder we haven't seen Bum fora few days ..............he's been in origin camp

Liam_snorkel said:
It'd be 18-10 if it weren't for that ******* streaker.

yeah too true, and it was a fair enough decision by the ump, definite interferience,
however im willing to bet my left kidney he was a NSWer preveting qld score.

haha, soundtrack was pretty good, however he was waxed.. the man on the field was rather hairy.lol.

Haha

image.jpg

image.jpg

It was pretty funny. I got a free ticket through a mate and the streaker entered the field right in front of us. After struggling with his pants, he showed a bit of toe to make it to the other end of the field and evade a couple of would-be tacklers. Mind you, the security guards are pretty useless. They sit facing the crowd with their back to the game. And this bloke managed to get on the playing surface right under their noses.

As for the game, Thurston was the difference. We had enough ball and field position to win the whole series, and Pearce and Maloney couldn't even force a repeat set, let alone a try.

It's time for Adam Reynolds to take over the reins. He's simply better than Pearce.

Josh......and the referring display? In 40 yrs......worst I've seen.

Back