State Of Origin (upb)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that ref was a deadset knob.

QLD deserved to win...and were going to the whole time. I mean how can u not with schif and mogg!!

Not the video ref's fault, the ref had already called play on after the absolutely bloody obvious knock on, so all the video ref was called on to judge was the try.

All in all, a very scrappy series
Didn't know we had Guss Gould on here!

Still we won even with 14 men on the blue team.

It's back.....

Although I've let my side down this year by having practically no HB in the fridge :( Don't know how long I'll last on my 9.5% H-Bomb :blink: Will have to venture to the bottle shop on the way home.

Anyway,

Go you Queenslanders

And for the viewing pleasure of those in Melbourne, it can be seen live this year.

:super:

GO THE BLUES

Looking forward to seeing Qld crush NSW. Glad channel nein have it live here for once.

Sounds a good night to catch up on some old repeats of Neighbours or finish that jumper i was knitting.

AFL rules.... :p

But go the Storm reps

Rook

CARN TH' BLUES!!

Duff!! Gitunna th' 'ouse! goo orn git!

Bl**dy Sydneysiders barracking for those maroon mongrels... :lol: :lol:

All I want is a great game. Got plenty of supplies, just no fridge space.... :angry: :lol:

*cough*

:)

It's a beautiful day in Sydney today.

Even better being a Queenslander living in Sydney.

:)

It is a beautiful day in Sydney everyday! If you live anywhere else in the world you are deadset camping out!

Didn't really enjoy the 2nd half, although the beer was still as good as in the 1st half. Price really lead the way up front for QLD, & NSW didn't have an answer. I thought Mullen did OK & hope they stick by him.
OK so now it is time to get the supplies restocked for Game II.

cheers
Gerard

Wow
We really snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. The NSW kicking game was atrocious (sp?), they are gonna have to do something special if they wanna beat qld next time round. I reckon the turning point in the game was the first few sets of 6 from NSW in the 2nd half, with terrible last tackle options. Just invited the maroons back into the game. Hopefully they can learn from their mistakes, and come out alot better next time round.
Fingers crossed
Trent

The silence is deafening :lol: :lol:

IT'S HARD TO BE HUMBLE WHEN YOU'RE A QUEENSLANDER MULTIPLIED X 20. :lol:
The wailing that I heard on my morning walk after SOO1 was the moans & groans of all the expatriot cockies that have moved up here (millions of them without a doubt?).
I fully expect the wails, etc to be a lot louder in the morning & I am thinking of wearing earmuffs.

:beer:

Yeah, we sucked. Really, with a game like that out there - we don't deserve to win. Which is the truely sad part in my opinion. That, and we aren't all watching Union...

B)

The silence is deafening.

IT'S HARD TO BE HUMBLE WHEN YOU'RE A QUEENSLANDER MULTIPLIED X 20. :lol:
The wailing that I heard on my morning walk after SOO1 was the moans & groans of all the expatriot cockies that have moved up here (millions of them without a doubt?).
I fully expect the wails, etc to be a lot louder in the morning & I am thinking of wearing earmuffs.

Sorry fellas, I just can't help it. :lol:

Maybe, just maybe, I may regret this next year???? Bloody well hope I don't?

Back