State Of Origin (upb)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next game.... NSW should just play the full dragons team

We'd win at least 22-0

AT LEAST.....

Being ex Swede, not yet comitted Australian, living in NSW (naughty me) going for Queensland,,, ;)
QLD 1-1 NSW

Cannot wait for the third ....

From a dedicated NSW boy............ blue skin!

QLD deserved to win that.......... they were the better side on the night!

we had nothing. there were no timmy brashers, no andrew johns, no play makers, no great footy.

it was all run it and get tackeled for 90 min. At least the Qld's showed some flare!

But i will say i was not happy with the ref! I felt he made some bad decisions, and while they would not have really changed the game (QLD were going to win from thre start) i still felt he showed poor form!

the "refs call try"............. come on............ he was lucky to make it to the line and there was a blue hand under the ball........ what ever happened to benifit of the doubt?

on to game 3............... its going to be a ripper!

cheers

the "refs call try"............. come on............ he was lucky to make it to the line and there was a blue hand under the ball........ what ever happened to benifit of the doubt?

cheers

Benefit of the doubt goes with the attacking player & hence the try :)

that aside...the ref was on the spot & saw it grounded...his question to the video ref was, did he loose the ball....

cheers Ross....& bring on the decider :p

yeah yeah... gloat while yah's can... <_<

Had to have a giggle when the commentators said tonights score equalled the biggest margin in SOO. they must have forgotten about that cold Sydney night of June 7 2000, when 56000 odd fans watched Ryan Girdler score a hat trick in a 56-16 win to the mighty Blues..

*dons flamesuit*

Have to agree there schooey, I thought "am I the only person that remembers that game? :blink: "
At least it sets the scene for a classic third game, lets hope the Ref does not stuff it for either side.

cheers

Browndog

I will not be commenting on SOO tonight. It is unnecessary anyway as you should all know all know my leanings by now. :p

I am afraid that I seem to have upset certain prominent (???) people on this Forum with my comments on invasion in another thread even if it was all tongue-in-cheek & in good fun. :lol: So much for free speech & democracy. :(

I may not agree with what you say
But will fight to the death your right to say it ---- Voltaire on democracy & free speech

Shaping up,

Doing my best to shape up or ship out in the context ot being tossed out of AHB without any regards for the democratic process.

GO QUEENSLAND

TP :beer:

PS --- Admin, Will PM you if required? -----TP

Great game Qld. Rolls reversed from the previous game. Having Prince handle play direction and kicking and letting Thurston run was a masterstoke. NSW defence didn't give the inexperienced Wallace the same platform as in the first game.

Here is hoping for a similar Qld performance in the decider!

Why the Blue`s didn`t set themselves for a field goal in the last 10 minutes is beyond me. 30-1 would look a lot better than 30-0. :lol:

stagga.

yeah, he really should hire a PR agent or something to vet his press releases. PRETTY GOOD FOR A BUNCH OF REDNECKS!!!!!!

They did play good "FOR A BUNCH OF REDNECKS" ......................imo.................... :eek:

Go Blues!

I'm just waiting for a parochial Queenslander to put up a post about well, Queenland!

still waiting..

press any key to continue......

:lol:

Sorry about the wait.
Here`s one- QLD 30 NSW 0 !! :lol:

stagga.

Doing my best to shape up or ship out in the context ot being tossed out of AHB without any regards for the democratic process.

GO QUEENSLAND

TP :beer:

PS --- Admin, Will PM you if required? -----TP

Unbelievable

Latest posts

Back