State Of Origin Series - Qld Vs Nsw

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chaps, I keep hearing on TV and Radio a strange term called Marone. Would this have anything to do with Maroon by any jolly chance? :ph34r:

:beerbang: :beerbang:

:icon_drunk: A few bad calls, a few bad plays.

Best team won on the day..... again. And a nice pay day for me. Roll on a clean sweep for a even nicer pay day...... :icon_drunk:

The Blues would have won, they just run out of time. Next time they will just have to shorten their warmup

:)

The atmosphere at the game last night was great... thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

I think the new NSW squad certainly learnt a lot about how to play Origin last night and are going to come into Game 2 a different side as a result. Should be interesting.

Shame we lost Hodges - gone for 4-6 weeks. The only consolation there is that it should help out the Storm boys Friday night - another cracking match.

Off to the NRL Footy show tonight... great week for Vic fans of NRL!!! :beerbang:

Cheers,

Brendo

PS QUUUUEEEEENNNSSSLLLAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Off to the NRL Footy show tonight... great week for Vic fans of NRL!!! :beerbang:

Cheers,

Brendo

PS QUUUUEEEEENNNSSSLLLAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I'm so bloody jealous Brendo but it's good to finally have great Victorian support for the game. The crowd last night looked awesome and looked as if everybody was getting right into the game! Loved the "Queenslander" chants!

Cheers

Chappo

Pffft! If your that buck sure take CB up on his marker... No? Then again it's a big risk I agree. :p

Chappo :icon_cheers:
I backed them at the TAB instead.

I'll be backing up again in game 2. I hope the side stays the same, we just need Wing on the field a lot earlier. I'd probably start with Weyman and Poore with Kite and Bailey on the bench.

I backed them at the TAB instead.

I'll be backing up again in game 2. I hope the side stays the same, we just need Wing on the field a lot earlier. I'd probably start with Weyman and Poore with Kite and Bailey on the bench.

I can't believe they waited so long to wheel Wing out what was it the 56th minute FFS? As soon as Wing was on the paddock BANG a try. Yep in fact I would leave Bailey permanently there on the bench but that just my opinion. Anyway it was a good game and they weren't disgraced really, will make game 2 on home turf interesting, no?

CheerS

Chappo

I'm so bloody jealous Brendo but it's good to finally have great Victorian support for the game. The crowd last night looked awesome and looked as if everybody was getting right into the game! Loved the "Queenslander" chants!

Cheers

Chappo

Yeah the crowd was definitely into it. I went to the one here in 06 and I think the Melbourne crowd is definitely a bit more knowledgable about the game now days.

That is evidenced by the good crowds we regularly get down here for Storm games - they have certainly increased over the last few years and if you can get 14,000 to turn out on a cold rainy night in an AFL centric town, then that is a good sign.

The biggest thing we need down here now is to get some half decent television support so we can see games at a reasonable hour (particularly on a Friday night).

Brendo

Yeah the crowd was definitely into it. I went to the one here in 06 and I think the Melbourne crowd is definitely a bit more knowledgable about the game now days.

That is evidenced by the good crowds we regularly get down here for Storm games - they have certainly increased over the last few years and if you can get 14,000 to turn out on a cold rainy night in an AFL centric town, then that is a good sign.

The biggest thing we need down here now is to get some half decent television support so we can see games at a reasonable hour (particularly on a Friday night).

Brendo

ROFL! That's way some feel up here but with the AFL! :lol:

Cheers

Chappo

Hey Fatz,

Do or Die mate.... ;) Good luck.. :beer:

QUEENSLANDER.........

Sorry Fatz and all New South Wales men..... :(

QUEENSLANDER, A CALL MADE BY MY OLD BOSS, BILLY MOORE...

So sweet.

loser.jpg

Who`s the bloke slapping Tommy?
Looks like Rod Reddy?

stagga.

Who`s the bloke slapping Tommy?
Looks like Rod Reddy?

stagga.

No, Jack Jefferies (I think that's his surname) - tough little hooker from the Illawarra, played for St George too !

Rod Reddy only scragged, punched and bit people - never slapped them !

No, Jack Jefferies (I think that's his surname) - tough little hooker from the Illawarra, played for St George too !

Rod Reddy only scragged, punched and bit people - never slapped them !

ha ha.
I just had a mental pic. of Les Boyd when you said that :lol:
Can`t say I ever heard of Jack Jefferies tho, and they`re wearing the Kangaroos jerseys in that pic.?

stagga.

Latest posts

Back