Castle Hill and NSW State Homebrewing Competition 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rosettes and cards should have got to you by now I'm sure. I can ask the show people if/when they are sending them out as they were supposed to post them out to you. I'll wait till after this weekend though as I'm sure they are run off their feet. They won't be handing out anything at the show.

I got an A4 certificate thing with the prize, but nothing else. Any word on the rosettes?

Anybody who won in previous years, what do they look like?

i believe its still being discussed.
castle hill has been set but don't know if its the states or not.

Count me in for any stewarding, judging etc, will book into a usual fleapit for a couple of nights. :beerbang:

Dazzbrew said:
I believe HUB are hosting the NSW titles this year guys.
No offence but we've been hearing that line for a while now. Love to go to the Hunter for the states, just commit you HUB boys and go for it. And advertise early so some people outside the loop can plan for this event. (end of rant).

Stu and mates have carried this can for a few years now and done an exceptional job. In deed, f&^%$*g fantastic. We are in your debt.

Im a Hub member but not on the committee so I dont know all the details, ill see what I can find out or better get one of them to post info.

It seems that (once again unfortunately) the rosettes have not been sent out by the show people. Can anybody who has missed out on this drop me a PM so I can chase this up for you?

Back