2023 Hunter Homebrew Comp - 24 June

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HUB

Reaction score
HUB are very pleased to announce the full line up of sponsors, prizes pool and entry particulars for this years Hunter Brew Comp, which thanks (again) to our amazing sponsors will have an even larger prize pool than last year with $5,350 in prize value to be won!!

Judging for the competition will be held at Hamilton North Bowling Club on Saturday 24th June 2023.
Prizes include a mega haul of Hops, Yeast, Vouchers, Equipment & Merchandise.
The competition website will launch on 21/04/2023 so be sure to pay it a visit in plenty of time to register your entries before the closing date of Wednesday 14th June 2023.
Entries will be judged to the 2022 AABC Style Guidelines.
Please register your interest in assisting as a judge or steward via the website upon launch.
Once again a huge thanks goes to this year's sponsors, please lend your support to these businesses as comps like this one would not be possible without their ongoing support!

Platinum Sponsors: IronBark Hill Brewing Co., Noble Barons - Home Brew Supply Stores, Hop Products Australia, INKBIRD & Bluestone Yeast

Gold Tier Sponsors: Shout Brewing, Method Brewing, Good Folk Brewing Co & Akasha Brewing Company

Silver Tier Sponsors: The Brewers Market, Belmont, @brewman, Modus Beer & Grain Store

Bronze Tier Sponsors: FogHorn Brewery, BeerCo & Lallemand Brewing

Happy brewing and may the best brews win!!
2023 Hunter Comp_v3_A4 size.png

Hi.
I am having trouble with my entry. I am adding a International Pale Lager, and after selecting the number of cans/bottles and clicking next, I get a screen of code.

Thanks
Daz

Bump to remind that entries for the HUB comp need to be in by close of business this Wednesday 14th of June, good luck to all who are entering!

The results for the 2023 Hunter United Brewers are in! Thank you firstly to all the fantastic sponsors and their generous contributions, Hamilton north bowling club, the many volunteers - judges and stewards who helped out on the day and last but not least the hub comp organising committee.
Congratulations to all the winners!

Everyone that entered will have their score sheets posted out to them shortly.

Visit the website for the results poster and link to full results:

https://comp.hunterbrewers.com

Another great competition day by HUB. Has got to be the biggest prize pool of any comp in Australia. So well run this year and a great day to be involved with, and so many terrific people to share beer with. Stoked to win Champion Brewer. I can't believe it. Thanks to everyone.

Back