State Of Origin (upb)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, yeah. Well played from NSW, your defence has been incredible.

Yep....a fair result :( well played guys...

cheers ross

Franko ,

Dont upset Ross he might piddle in your hops

pumpy :)

Jesus, and I just put an order through with a NSW postal address! For the record I am from Perth and don't for the life of me understand why you should have to give the ball back after 5 tackles. And don't even get me started on whatever passes for a scrum in this game...

Fulltime

NSW 18 - QLD 10

1 Down 1 to go

read in the melbourne age yesterday the NRL are looking at bringing Origin Games to melbourne due to the lack of crowd support in sydney , apparently they cant fill that LITTLE stadium up in Homebush

queensland's problem tonight was that we couldnt pass a bloody ball. we had israel out on the wing, but we couldnt string enough passes together to get the ball to him... with the way we played tonight, we would probably have trouble passing WIND, let alone a FOOTBALL...

read in the melbourne age yesterday the NRL are looking at bringing Origin Games to melbourne due to the lack of crowd support in sydney , apparently they cant fill that LITTLE stadium up in Homebush

I reckon one of the "big wings" was nearly completely empty tonight Neddy. Lucky to be more than 60k there based on that. We had nearly 40k there on Sunday to see the Swans make a mess of the Bombers.

Nsw muscled us out.
Even with a couple of decision that should have gone Qld's way couldn't have stopped NSW tonight.
(Referring to a meter forward pass and loss of scrum feed from thge Blues in 1st half)

League is a funny game and dummy half really lived up to its name in the QLD side tonight.
What Bloody dummy.... then again.... you can't receive a ball standing on your heals, no wonder the dummy held on to the ball.

Over all Nsw too good in an entertaining Game.
Luv the League
can't wait for Game 2
They will blow the Blue back south
Go the Maroons

queensland's problem tonight was that we couldnt pass a bloody ball. we had israel out on the wing, but we couldnt string enough passes together to get the ball to him... with the way we played tonight, we would probably have trouble passing WIND, let alone a FOOTBALL...

+1

Now my favourite part............... the queenslanders whinging & whining like babies. :p

Well done the Blues, just goes to show what the "underdog status" does for a team. I thought my Dragons made a good account of themselves and I have to mention the Ref, He stayed out of it and let the game flow, there were a heap of play the balls on both sides that he could have penalised. I thought it was a good origin match and look forward to the toads trying to make ammends in game 2.

cheers

Browndog

Now my favourite part............... the queenslanders whinging & whining like babies. :p

This comment defines the support of Origin. Qlders in this thread have been gracious and have restrained comments to their own side's failings, yet NSW supporters have to come out with comments like this. Ah well, what can we expect, flame away, but well played to your team.

This comment defines the support of Origin. Qlders in this thread have been gracious and have restrained comments to their own side's failings, yet NSW supporters have to come out with comments like this. Ah well, what can we expect, flame away, but well played to your team.

Sorry I wasn't referring to the fine folks on this board just the popular media in general.

Sorry I wasn't referring to the fine folks on this board just the popular media in general.

Don't worry about it Paul. We'll be doing the same when we win Game 2 :p

Back