State Of Origin (upb)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
geee the 3rd match will be a big rating show in NSW wont it.

I recon re-runs of the bredy bunch would rate higher :)

cheers and well done canetoad shit heads :) hehe

next year!!!!!!

Was there a game on tonight???? I didn't realise the Wallabies were playing...... oh you guys like that other code ;)

geee the 3rd match will be a big rating show in NSW wont it.

I reckon re-runs of the Brady bunch would rate higher :)

cheers and well done cane toad shit heads hehe

next year!!!!!!

Thanks Tonie (ha ha),

Qld won in a tight game. The Brady bunch may have given us a little more opposition if they were eating spinach??--- Joking all you NSW fellas? :D

I hope with all my heart that loosing the 2007 SOO will not result in more wetbacks slipping over the border. :lol:

:beer:

If you put a big condom on a big cock and a small condom on a small cock, what do you put on a soft cock????
A maroon jumper.
Why do the QLD team wear maroon shorts?
so you can't tell who amongst them has their rags. (sorry a bot tasteless I know)

If you put a big condom on a big cock and a small condom on a small cock, what do you put on a soft cock????
A maroon jumper.
Why do the QLD team wear maroon shorts?
so you can't tell who amongst them has their rags. (sorry a bot tasteless I know)

Knob.

Will be a great day down here today Pete, about the only time that it is enjoyable living in Sydney.....

the day after Queensland win a State of Origin series :super:

Good to see Qld win in Sydney, been a long time since that happened. I hope they have a game down here next year.

I guess its only fair to let the Queenslanders brag a bit. After all its not too often they get the opportunity... :p :D

Duff, I hear UQ has quite a good Ag department... :lol: ;)

Go MAROONS , as a victorian there isnt much better than seeing a bunch of over cocky NSW'ers get beaten on their own soil....

Heard that the NRL has set up a support line for depressed NSW players and supporters.

the phone number is 1800 2020.

Again thats 1800 2 NIL 2 NIL !!!! :p

Thank God for Rugby Union

Redgums

greatvalue.JPG

...classic !!!

Maybe you guys will take pity on us for the night, and make us feel a little better about ourselves? God knows we need it at the moment. I mean, hell, we do have a north queensland coach running our show...
T.

Maybe you guys will take pity on us for the night, and make us feel a little better about ourselves? God knows we need it at the moment. I mean, hell, we do have a north queensland coach running our show...
T.

At least he's not Gus the wonder dog.

T.

Let me sleep on that....

Zzzzzzzzz......

NO!!!!!

Love - D.

PLEASE!!!!
We need some sort of encouragement to go back next year. Weren't they telling us at the start of last year that NSW was gonna dominate for the next 5 years or so? Shows what they knew. :(
All the best, and good luck for tonight. One of us is gonna need it...
Trent.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
worst series thus far
Even though i'd like it to make a clean sweep.

The annual bump has arrived from a thread started 3 years ago........... :)

QUEENSLANDER!!!!!

Port Douglas is packed. This joint is going to go off when the mighty maroons wipe the floor with the cockroaches tonight :beerbang:

:beer:

I just sent a set of NSW rego plates back and attached a set of sunshine state plates . Couldn,t bring my self to get Queensland the smart state Plates.. (toads and cockroaches by the hundreds up here never seen a roach down south WTF .. should be NSW there gst gives us cheaper petrol lol)

Go the Blues.

Go the BLUE'S

Back