State Of Origin (upb)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have always been amazed at how a nation can argue about the seniority of the states based soley on a bunch of meatheads who are quareling about which part of a paddock a chunk of pig skin should belong. I still don't see the logic of this notion.

Flame suit on

Borret

Borret said:
I have always been amazed at how a nation can argue about the seniority of the states based soley on a bunch of meatheads who are quareling about which part of a paddock a chunk of pig skin should belong. I still don't see the logic of this notion.

Flame suit on

Borret
[post="66423"][/post]​

Because it makes more sense than politics! :p

- Snow

Have you ever watched 80 minutes of debating in Parliment <_< , give me a bunch of meat heads in a paddock with a pig skin any day. It seems to make more sense :huh: .

Andrew

AndrewQLD said:
Have you ever watched 80 minutes of debating in Parliment <_< , give me a bunch of meat heads in a paddock with a pig skin any day. It seems to make more sense :huh: .

Andrew
[post="66470"][/post]​

Aint that the truth ;)

Shawn.

Gough said:
AndrewQLD said:
Have you ever watched 80 minutes of debating in Parliment , give me a bunch of meat heads in a paddock with a pig skin any day. It seems to make more sense :huh: .

Andrew
[post="66470"][/post]​

Aint that the truth

Shawn.
[post="66471"][/post]​

But have you ever watched parliament with slow motion replays and cheer girls. :p Would probably be on par if handled the same way. However I hate politics more than footy. :angry:
Cheers

Borret :blink:

QUEEEEENSLAND :super: :super: :super:

Population (Including wetbacks) = 1\3 NSW

Edit --- text.

Thommo,

The only way NSW has ever won an origin is by sheer weight of numbers (Read 'depth') Not being unsporting, just factual.

:beer:

Hmmm
We nearly got away with it. If only the video ref could have found a way to disallow Lockyer's try...
All the best
A very disappointed, and disillusioned Trent (if only my QLD mates would stop sending me texts to rub it in) :(

It doesn't get any better than that :D :D :D

We had to let you win this year to keep Origin alive.
[/quote]

You're joking!

well done QLD, I have to swallow my pride and say you deserved it

cheers

Browndog

Hmmm
We nearly got away with it. If only the video ref could have found a way to disallow Lockyer's try...
All the best
A very disappointed, and disillusioned Trent (if only my QLD mates would stop sending me texts to rub it in) :(
There, there Trent.

Without gloating, my avatar should give you an idea of my allegiance for the game of football some other states may not recognise.

End gloat.

Steve

Congrats to the queenslanders !!!!!

All in all, a very scrappy series though, bring on 2007. I don't think Gasnier will ever wear no 6 again.......ever.

Cheers,
Jase

The spirit lives on
:super:
Not even the video referree could spoil this one.....
Sorry Blue here they come again

As a NSW supporter, even i thought they desreved to win. That's why origin is so great, even with the ref on your side they still get up!!!. Seriously, that video ref was the worst ref i have evr seen, and it ruined a good game. If nsw had've won it would've been a disgrace. But, it means next year will be awesome!.

:)

No one can say we didn't deserve that one.

Next up, the Wallabies smashing the All Blacks Saturday night :beerbang:

"State of Origin is far too important to be decided by footballers"

QLD did a great job. Steve Clark & the video ref did a great job of keeping NSW in the game.
Cheers
Gerard

Why did the coach 'rest' Buderus in the second half??? :angry: No Buderus, no structure for NSW in attack and big holes in defence. Not even he could stop Hodgson throwing that pass though...

Well done QLD...

Shawn.

I was listening to Roy and HG, so I was wondering where the hell Buderus was. Even as a very one eyed blues supporter, I have to say the best team won on the night. But I woulda taken it if we won (wrong as it would been). Before game 2, the media was calling it the worst QLD side ever. I have a feeling they got the wrong state with that call...
All the best
Trent
PS Maybe it is the Johns factor. Any team that usually has Johns, has a hard time winning when he is not there, despite quality players. Bizarre.

Latest posts

Back