State Of Origin (upb)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The result wasn't great but the field looked like it was it great shape. Well done Duff, you really know your shit, or fertiliser in this case.
It seems like game 2 is so far away
Gerard

Oh, by the way, did you see that union play?
Crocker's try... that's right, it's called an ANGLE, seemed to take everyone by surprise.

The only reason it worked was that unfortunately NSW was playing rugby defence. An inability to tackle. A marvel in the game of union

berto said:
Oh, by the way, did you see that union play?
Crocker's try... that's right, it's called an ANGLE, seemed to take everyone by surprise.

The only reason it worked was that unfortunately NSW was playing rugby defence. An inability to tackle. A marvel in the game of union
[post="60889"][/post]​

I hope the irony isn't lost on you. I lost count of how many times I saw people try to hug the ballcarrier's face, and then started dancing along with him, then two of his mates would join in and do the old 'flop' which seems to be so popular.

Inside passes are meant to be good too, but they, with angles, only really work if the receiving player is at speed and the guy who passes it has good timing. You're half right about the defense, but it still beats the hell out of lazily passing down the line to flat-footed players.

Doc said:
Go the Blues
[post="66359"][/post]​

Is that a New Style Doc?. I looked up the BJCP guidelines and I could not find it. Or is it somewhat related to Scotish or Irish. I like the Green myself..

and as I typed 14-0, they're in again. 18-0, kick to come. Woohoo again!!! Go hard with the kick Joey!!

Peter Shane said:
Is that a New Style Doc?. I looked up the BJCP guidelines and I could not find it. Or is it somewhat related to Scotish or Irish. I like the Green myself..
[post="66360"][/post]​

It could be if you used the current batch of Powells Organic Malt

And WHERE are those noisy QUEENSlanders???

32-10 final score. Good to see the blues boys were good sports and let them leave the field with their pants on :lol:.

There is only one thing better than NSW winning the State of Origin

Living in Queensland when it happens

Go the Blues!

Amazing how many Knights or ex Knights are in the Blues Squad and they have only won once this season so far. At least the Knights coach has had 2 wins!!

You can all go and a grab a spoon and eat my arse!

Hoops said:
You can all go and a grab a spoon and eat my arse!
[post="66405"][/post]​

I repeat my earlier statement: Population-wise --- Qld 1- NSW 3 (not counting the wetbacks up here).
25 years to overtake the REAL THING. Doesn't that say it all? :beerbang: roll on '06.

:beer:

BRAD T said:
Amazing how many Knights or ex Knights are in the Blues Squad and they have only won once this season so far. At least the Knights coach has had 2 wins!!
[post="66402"][/post]​

And didn't our boys play well!!!!! :beerbang: :beerbang:

Arise Sir Joey, the new King :p

Go you Mighty Knights/Blues

Shawn.

Roy and HG thought the Ref was cheating and the game not worth watching.

Back