SS FV EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it looks like it is time to split the AliExpress Bulk Buy off to a different thread. Who do I talk to to have that happen?

Measured up the fridge internals. I've realised that actually the olive oil centre one will fit in a kegerator and being squatter leave room above for a shelf. Hmnnnnnnnn blow off arrangement/other fermentations...

I might bow out of this one and get that incl delivery.

Got mine today, 4 day turnaround. Pretty impressed with the product. Will post pics and accurate dimensions later.

Sorry guys but I'm going to have to pull the pin on this one, seems I'll be getting a chronicle 17 for B'day/fathers day.
Really appreciate all the work and running around Yob has done thanks mate.

MB

Dude. Awesome reason to pull the plug! How is the Brau build going?

Good to go, all taps in, I will PM out details tonight (or this arvo when I get a chance)

Final Chart attached.

1-07-2014 12-28-56 PM.jpg

Without access to the spreadsheet (on computer at work) I think all payments are in, will process on Monday guys. If I can get prompt delivery well have them by next weekend

Cheers

All payments in and cleared, I'll sort out the payment and delivery with W.E. this morning...

Ive got a possible disruption to the planned delivery out though, a very dear friend of mine has been diagnosed with a brain tumor and is having surgery tmoz morning, I may well be flying interstate to see her on Wednesday.

I will try to get all the boxes scheduled for pick up and co-ordinated with SWMBO but this'll need to play out. Im certainly going to try and minimise any disruption to you lads.

Put the buy on the back burner mate. Do what you need to and don't stress about the FV's. I'm pretty sure as keen as everyone is, they are upgrading FV's so an extra week or two doesn't matter. Best wishes to your friend. A work mate of mine went to the quacks 4 weeks ago with a sore back. It was a tumor in his lungs hurting his back, it's the ones in his liver, pancreas and head that are going to do him in. It's a horrible thing but support of friends and loved ones during the fight is all we can do and can help.

No rush at all, J.

My cubes will wait, they're well trained..."SIT...STAY, good cube"

Hope it all goes well.

You have my respect, Yob, in case you didn't know already (with this BB).
Best wishes to your friend, and with her surgery.

It's hard to admit, but the beer and equipment can wait for such emergencies.

This can wait mate. Your friend is more important

well Im hoping to do both actually, taking receipt this arvo and I will try to process and schedule the courier this evening.

:icon_cheers:

SS Drum.JPG

Got em :lol: :ph34r: :kooi:

... now to book the couriers, if anyone wants to pick up today or tmoz night, let me know.

Cheers

Great to see they have arrived. I'm with the rest of the crowd another week or so won't matter friends and Family are always more important than brewing hardware

Latest posts

Back