Simply Hops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simply Hops

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm Kathryn and I've just started a new company called Simply Hops which (you may have guessed by the name), sells hops!! (and yeast too!).

My goal is to provide everyone the freshest hops in Australia at low prices too. We sell in lots of 100, 250 and 500g lots, from as low as $5 per 100g, $11 for 250g or $19 for 500g. We have also managed to get some awesome American hops like Simcoe, Citra and Mosaic.

Becuase this is a new venture, I'm really keen to get everyones feedback. We've already updated our site to include the year of the hops, and now vacuum seal every hop. Also, we can send you the certificates of analysis for most of our hops if needed (for the extreme hard core brewer!).

Hope you can check out my site and support me at www.simplyhops.net.au

I will try and ship every order on the day its placed, but it might not be until the next business day. Because I'm all the way in WA, shipping to interstate does take 2 days with express post :(

Thanks!

Kathryn

PS - I love bunnies, hence the logo :)

I think as a sponsor you can put a link to your site in your signature. It'll help us lazy folks get there quicker :) Good luck with your endeavour!

Best of luck with it, may also pay to mention how your hops and yeast are stored somewhere on your site. Or maybe I just missed it...

I also like to know country of origin, you have cascade, but is it US, NZ or AUS.

Cant find your website - a link would be great.

simplyhops.net.au takes me to a blank page.

GrumpyPaul said:
Cant find your website - a link would be great.

simplyhops.net.au takes me to a blank page.
Add www to the domain.

Simply Hops (Kathryn) you might want to look at your DNS records (or have your IT expert do so) to ensure the root domain works. At the moment if you don't add the www it leads to a blank 'coming soon' page!

Any thoughts about local land grown? I'm just an advocate for fresh produce.
In the interest of local horticulture as well.
Freshest is best is the excitement.
Just planting the seed etc.

Yes! another option is always nice.
Best of luck with this venture.
Will you be selling any liquid yeasts in the future?

Firstly the link doesnt work here.

Secondly. Any amarillo??

I have some feedback and this goes for the majority of online brewing supplies shops - what's the point of having the same generic picture over and over again taking up space on the page? Why not just put them in a list. That way you can get much more information on the page.

also, I prefer to see the actual AA% for the specific batch rather than a range.

All the best with the venture.

Are the hops vacuum sealed in foil bags or clear plastic bags? Foil is better.

Yob said:
no its not.. not as re-sealabe for everyone, vax bags are way better for joe and his bride... IMHO
Yes it is. You just place the opened foil bag inside a plastic vac bag and seal it.

18673007_1432564033468359_9135074133804326407_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back