Experimental Hop Bulk Buy EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mtb said:
It's not just their own, it's their very own. Ultra-ownership.

I would definitely be interested but in the current heat, I don't think being posted to the ACT would do it any favours
This might take a little while to get up and running mate, so let's see where it leads and I'll let you know if I think it can be done.

mtb said:

I would definitely be interested but in the current heat, I don't think being posted to the ACT would do it any favours
This might take a little while to get up and running mate, so let's see where it leads and I'll let you know if I think it can be done.

mtb said:

BKBrews said:
Starting a list then:
1. BKBrews (0.5kg) Gold Coast
2. Lyrebird_Cycles (0.5kg) Shipping to Bris/SC
3. Zorco (0.5kg) Bris
4. Nattydstar (1kg) Gold Coast
5. tj2204 (1kg) Location Brisbane
Total: 3.5kg

BKBrews said:
I personally don't have a vacuum sealer to re-portion the entire lot.
You can get an inexpensive one from eBay that would do the job just fine. They are a great thing to have in the house. Our cheap eBay vacuum sealer has been going for about 5 years and gets used several times every day, not just for vacuum packing, but also for heat sealing plastic bags. Much more useful that a food processor! From memory, I paid about $60 and it came with about 10m of medium width bag roll and 10m of wide roll.

3. Zorco (0.5kg) Bris
5. tj2204 (1kg) Location TBA
6. Meddo (0.5kg) Bris
Total: 4.0kg

3. Zorco (0.5kg) Bris
6. Meddo (0.5kg) Bris
7. Nickxb 0.5kg Brisbane
Total: 4.5kg

1. BKBrews (1kg) Gold Coast
3. Zorco (0.5kg) Bris
6. Meddo (0.5kg) Bris
7. Nickxb 0.5kg Brisbane
8. 2kg for members of the GOLD Club
Total: 7kg

Zorco said:
Well, I've been using it for zero years. Roll on bulk buy.
good replacement as a bittering hop, I found it very hard to get any aroma and flavour from it. I tried it in numerous combinations including SMaSH and found it played best with pairings of Citra and Galaxy.

The hop cartel said:
good replacement as a bittering hop, I found it very hard to get any aroma and flavour from it. I tried it in numerous combinations including SMaSH and found it played best with pairings of Citra and Galaxy.
You've been experimenting with it, therefore it is an experimental hop.

I am up for a kilo, on fone so can't update properly sorry.
BTW BK, it is Mick here from the gold Club incase part of that 2kg was for me?

MickGC said:
I am up for a kilo, on fone so can't update properly sorry.
BTW BK, it is Mick here from the gold Club incase part of that 2kg was for me?
Hey mate, yes one of those kilos on the list was for you and the other is for Patrick. If you can think of anyone else who'd be interested, chuck them on.

Bintani have it listed on their site so maybe its worth shooting them an email first? I'm sure they will be happy to deal with you if you're ordering close to 10kg of one hop variety.

Back