Simply Hops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love bunnies too......but I prefer to be looking at them down the scope of a rifle.

Good luck with the business. If you forgive me my little joke about rabbits, I will be along for some hops.

See you, Anthony

Hi Anthony
Let's hop you are not a good shot with your rifle :) Beer tastes better than rabbit :)

Hoppy Brewing
Kathryn

I just received my first order and am very pleased with the packaging and price. The inner bag by the way has enough length so it can be resealed a few times with a vacuum sealer. The 500g packages i received are also split into 2 x 250 bags and then placed into the black bag.

Good work Kathryn

Last edited:
I just received my first order and am very pleased with the packaging and price. The inner bag by the way has enough length so it can be resealed a few times with a vacuum sealer. The 500g packages i received are also split into 2 x 250 bags and then placed into the black bag.

Good work Kathleen
Hi
Great to hear about your positive experience Good luck with your brew

Kind regards
Kathryn

I did try to contact them through their contact us link . It then said i didnt have a correct email address (which was correct) unless it was meaning their email address. So i have tried and been defeated. Lol

I hope not!
I got me bags of Galaxy from these guys, girls? Like the below post I was impressed. Keep em in the list maybe they just have internet problems.

Good work Kathryn

I think it's more likely someone who likes hops but isn't fully across the IT side of it. No need to attribute malice when ignorance is a possibility...

I've got hops twice so far and happy with it. Although my cascade hops did say 14.5% or something so trying to figure out if that sticker was just the wrong one...

I think it's more likely someone who likes hops but isn't fully across the IT side of it. No need to attribute malice when ignorance is a possibility...

I've got hops twice so far and happy with it. Although my cascade hops did say 14.5% or something so trying to figure out if that sticker was just the wrong one...
Serious? Must have been a typo but I wish My home grown Cascade was 14% that would be freakin awesome...

Security certificate needs renewing for their site!!

Hi
Sorry, yes I am not very tech savy, I will definitely look into the security risk and I made a typo with the hops Cascade is 4.5% not 14.5%.

Thanks so much for your honest feedback.

Are you still around?

Love to buy some more hops but your website isn't working..

upload_2018-6-11_9-55-24.png

Just ordered my second consignment of hops and yeast from Crossmyloof Brew in Glasgow exceptionally cheap, even with the shipping. I asked if they are getting many orders from Australia, he told me a few, but he gets loads of orders from Japan. Never seen any home brew stores in Japan each time I have been there, may explain why.

Back