Sierra Nevada IPA Glasses - EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening Yob,
Thanks for all the effort in arranging this purchase.
Could you PM me the payment details please as I don't appear to have received them as yet.
Cheers,
Paddy

1. Yob: 6 (Idzy 2)
2. Lagerbomb: 6
3. Unclebarrel: 6
4. Paddy2: 6
5. Camo6:6 (Danwood 2, Woostyle 2)
6. Punkin: 6
7. DU99 6
8. CUBE 6
9. Westy: 6
10. 2much2spend: 6
11. Rocker1986: 6
12. Browndog 6
13. Crofty 18
14. RexBanner 6
15. jc64 6
16. Muddy Waters 6 - Willing to split my order with any Sydneysiders willing to pick up from Northern Beaches or Artarmon
17. StalkingWilbur 6
18. mycle 6
19. Florian 6
20. buggar work 6
21. Mardoo 6
22. Berto 6

Running total:

24 Boxes.

Yob, I know you said it was closing yesterday, so if I've missed the boat thats cool, otherwise I'll jump on board for a few birthday presents, and some for myself.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

So first one, apart from YOB, who gets their glasses and fills it with beer start a new thread for the glasses. Us superior glassware owners need to show them off in a dedicated thread!

:icon_drool2: :kooi:

Sent from my iPhone at home lying in bed naked with a boner using my hands

1. Yob: 6 (Idzy 2)
2. Lagerbomb: 6
3. Unclebarrel: 6
4. Paddy2: 6
5. Camo6:6 (Danwood 2, Woostyle 2)
6. Punkin: 6
7. DU99 6
8. CUBE 6
9. Westy: 6
10. 2much2spend: 6
11. Rocker1986: 6
12. Browndog 6
13. Crofty 18
14. RexBanner 6
15. jc64 6
16. Muddy Waters 6 - Willing to split my order with any Sydneysiders willing to pick up from Northern Beaches or Artarmon
17. StalkingWilbur 6
18. mycle 6
19. Florian 6
20. buggar work 6
21. Mardoo 6
22. Berto 6 Yob, I know you said it was closing yesterday, so if I've missed the boat thats cool, otherwise I'll jump on board for a few birthday presents, and some for myself.
Running total: 24 Boxes.

Camo6 reckons he's ocd I ain't even in this bulk buy :blink: although halfway through the dyslexia almost won through

Hi Yob,

Just saw this post, if its still available I would love to get a box.
If not, to David Jones it is.

Cheers

I havnt received the boxs yet so happy to add you guye to the list, will add you to the spreadsheet and email with the payment deails.

No wuzzas

Think I might cap it hete though ;)

PM's sent to Berto and Agillies (added to initial PM with all the details)

Here's a snip of the spreadsheet, if Ive missed anything or cocked something up, please let me know

SS.JPG

If you have paid and it's not here, give it a few days to clear the banks before we look deeper.

Cheers

ed: replaced image with up to date snip.

I might be too late, didn't see this but I responded way earlier in this. If it's still possible I would be very happy to take a box.

Updated Spreadsheet as of just now folks.

@ Midoo, not sure mate will have to wait until I hear from the rep, he may have ordered for us already but will ask when I hear from him. With these things mate, you need to put yourself on the list, it's what I go off, though I try to read every post, I sometimes miss some.

SS. update.jpg

Np Yob, I lost track of this one as it was in a bit of a state of flux when I originally posted.

If it works it then all good, otherwise..... too bad for me.

On the subject of glassware, Dan Murphys is selling James Squire 2 pints (Pale & Golden Ale) with 2 JS pots for $13 or there abouts, same as you get at the brewhouse. Picked up a couple boxes the other day. I personally don't like drinking pots but for my friends, I might use these more as I've found with pints the kegs get emptied a lot quicker ;)

Hay guys, everything seems to be coming together, the last of the payments are coming through but Im still missing a couple of addies, if Ive missed it... which is entirely possible, apologies..

Missing postal addies and delivery names for..

Stalkingwilbur (have addie but cant remember what the code is Ive been given, if you could clarify that for me?

Florian, understand you are away, no hassle, just listing it so you are aware.

Buggerwork

Agillies Got it cheers, (Read my emails ;) )

Cheers lads, will get onto the rep tmoz or Friday and see where we are at and make the payment.

:beerbang:

Got the Blackboard syndrome - "Hurry up - Hurry up" :D

Thanks for the reminder, am back home now.

Just emailed you my address.

DU99 said:
scratching my head..thought mine was pickup
Spreadsheet adjusted.. I had it as pickup in the Postal addie part which has not been posted, all good Steve.

Florian said:
Thanks for the reminder, am back home now.

Just emailed you my address.
No worries, sorted.

StalkingWilbur said:
Texted you again. All good?
Thanks for that mate. Various phone issues in the last month -_-

Middo said:
I might be too late, didn't see this but I responded way earlier in this. If it's still possible I would be very happy to take a box.
we may be able to fit you in mate, just got an email saying it 'should' be OK

Yob said:
we may be able to fit you in mate, just got an email saying it 'should' be OK

Right on payday too... pm bsb and account details and I'll make the transfer. Thanks heaps Yob, awesome work on the bulk buy!

Latest posts

Back