Show us your brewrig

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a pic of my 4v herms system I I have been building for a while . First 2 brews were on the weekend and went well

1409691878599.jpg

My current setup/ extra bits for my upcoming 3v system.i should not look at this thread anymore I keep changing my mind, deciding on different budgets and getting in trouble from swmbo

Nice one Dave! not unlike my Brew HQ.
I used to have a shed with all my gear spread out. But then someone moved in and now shed is full.
So I have had to adapt- all my brew kit fits into a 1.2x1m space at the top of the back stairs (i live in an apartment).

Check it out:

IMG_3239.jpg

Couple of fermenters
Brew pot
Capper
Wort chiller
bits and pieces
Bout 80 full bottles
and a couple of dozen empties...

give it a couple of years lads that shelving space will need to double...... at least!!!

Nice. I use similar to lift the mash basket out of the pot too. Simple.

Hope this doesn't come across the wrong way.

How safe is it brewing with BBQ gas indoors? I'd like to do the same in my shed but have always thought there was a toxicity problem.

Pulley system looks the goods.

Cheers
Trev

That's a fair point and a genuine concern mate, not something to be shirked at.

This is the reason I deem it safe enough to brew in the shed. This door remains fully open when doing so.

Thanks mate. Not setup the way I want it yet (we shifted 2 weeks ago an I haven't been bothered/too busy) but it's getting there :)

Trevandjo said:
How safe is it brewing with BBQ gas indoors? I'd like to do the same in my shed but have always thought there was a toxicity problem.
By the way, I brewed in a much smaller space at the other house with just a regular 2440 x 900 door open for ventilation and it was fine.

Back