Show us your Beers!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kadmium

Reaction score
So, I find the lack of beer photos around here quite depressing. As such, I think it would be great to just put up thread where people can post the end result of all their hard work! Let's not get critical of each other, but I think in these tough times a little encouragement from each other could go a long way. Good for the soul, good for the community.

So, I will start with a pic of my NEIPA I recently put on tap.

20200823_130509.jpg

So, I find the lack of beer photos around here quite depressing. As such, I think it would be great to just put up thread where people can post the end result of all their hard work! Let's not get critical of each other, but I think in these tough times a little encouragement from each other could go a long way. Good for the soul, good for the community.

So, I will start with a pic of my NEIPA I recently put on tap.

View attachment 118862
ok, so, maybe i'm out of touch, but is that a beer glass?? interesting shape. how is it to drink from?? (uncritical curiosity here :))

Hey mate. Yeah its a "Libby beer can glass" and I got em off Ebay for about $4 each.

I rate them highly for feel and drinking from. They aren't the same as my Spiegelau IPA and Pilsner glasses but are for when mates come over.

They are bigger than a can so a stubby holder doesn't fit em. Doh.

But get lots of comments on how good they are. I like fun things

nah, that's a cardboard cutout propped up to look like you made it. colour's too perfect. looks bloody sensational. :party:
so why would you drink bourbon?? LOL

Last edited:
Good looking beers fellas!

I would love to try a Munich Dunkel. Gonna add it to my rotation for sure!

NEIPA looks good mate. Spot on colour!

not homebrew but a couple of beers i tried tonight

Attachments

• 20200826_162525.jpg
    20200826_162525.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 20200826_164253.jpg
    20200826_164253.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 19
How do you find the Sabro? I am really hit or miss with coconut in anything

How do you find the Sabro? I am really hit or miss with coconut in anything

i am the same, i have 3 cans left of it and to be fair i want to try with a fresh pallette

i find it easy drinking and is not what i was expecting of an ipa

i would have liked a real bitterness to it be honest

but the tropical notes stood out and was balanced

on Friday i will try with a fresh pallette

i am the same, i have 3 cans left of it and to be fair i want to try with a fresh pallette

i find it easy drinking and is not what i was expecting of an ipa

i would have liked a real bitterness to it be honest

but the tropical notes stood out and was balanced

on Friday i will try with a fresh pallette
Yeah cool. I have an order of the Citra coming cause believe it or not, never used it. Been a Galaxy fan for a long time. So I've gone El Doardo, Mosaic and Galaxy on this one.

Keen to try Citra, heard lots of positives

Yeah cool. I have an order of the Citra coming cause believe it or not, never used it. Been a Galaxy fan for a long time. So I've gone El Doardo, Mosaic and Galaxy on this one.

Keen to try Citra, heard lots of positives

I like the simcoe and i reckon i will try a few more before the year is out

glass from korea. asked the bar owner how much for the glasses, told me i could have them, so i got 2 really nice guiness glasses. weird, where your souvenirs come from. with an eirisch stout - a good winter ale

CRW_4696 e.jpg

Looks great! I have trouble with my stouts holding a head.

Looks great! I have trouble with my stouts holding a head.
my usual on a 5kg base would be 700-1kg roast barley (depending on how savage i want to get), but always double rolled barley to roast barley. gets the nice smooth and the head going, and 2:1 ratio is about right to compliment the roast barley. that's it for an irish dry stout.
plus crystals if you want to malt (sweeten) it a bit, but then you drop a bit on the roast barley and keep the rolled beefed up.
i just did a strong brit ale with a kilo of rolled barley to see how it creams - still in the nursery

Last edited:
Back