Show us your brewrig

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, question for the brains trust. Might be seen as blasphemy. I'm very happy with my cobbled together 3V system - I built it and I know the ins and outs of it, all day long. But it's big, and cleaning can be a drag. Has anyone gone from 3V to 1V (Brew in a Basket)? My preference would be 3 Corny's worth, so, a 60 L output, but not interested in G70 prices. Anyone own a likely solution, and why do you love it?

Augo

Damn, that's awesome - what's the damage for that scenario??

Augo
Hey Augo, around 5k to get the fermenters. I’m currently running a Guton 70L which I have had nothing but success with, could just get to 60L wort amount if your staying under the 5.5-6%. Personally will be doing a 100L 3 vessel soon as I have to get higher volume going.

Hey Augo, around 5k to get the fermenters. I’m currently running a Guton 70L which I have had nothing but success with, could just get to 60L wort amount if your staying under the 5.5-6%. Personally will be doing a 100L 3 vessel soon as I have to get higher volume going.
Thanks for the reply - I'd be keen on your thoughts going from single vessel to 3V. Everything gets bigger and more complicated - real estate, cleaning, pipework, etc. The volume output is understandable - ironically, I'm trying to go the other way......

Back