Help Support Aussie Homebrewer by donating:

1. We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.
    Dismiss Notice

Show us your brewrig

Discussion in 'Gear and Equipment' started by stew.w, 17/2/10.

1. 865

Posted 30/10/18
    It's basically theelectricbrewery.com panel build, with a few minor changes and a bit of reorganising. I'll take a close up this evening.

2. Oz-Brewer

Posted 9/11/18
    Alright.... here's mine, and another Electric Brewery Clone, but with back to back capability. A minor error on the labelling as well. I built this in 2014 in Ireland, but now living back in Oz. Had my sparky mate over today to wire in the mains to the shed. Should be ready next week to brew again after a 2 year hiatus.... Can't wait!!!!

Mat, Swannie, STIK79 and 1 other person like this.
  3. 865

Posted 26/11/18
    I forgot about the close up. Here it is...

Attached Files:

Oz-Brewer likes this.
  4. marc280

Pro Pro

Posted 26/11/18
    That looks awesome! I'm hoping I can do something similar soon.

865 likes this.
  5. nickshew

Posted 27/11/18
    Nothing as cool as the guys who have their whole setup on one trolley! Never managed to do that. In my defense I'm trying to get larger batches than the standard 23 litres. Running about 80 litres atm. Fermenter size / cooling seems to be the barrier to start, although heating up a big batch would be a serious challenge too. Can't afford that next step :(
    Liking some of the automation I have seen here. You can see the iPhone shots of my attempts at controlling HotLiquor (HERMS) and fermenter temps.

Cheers
    Nick

Attached Files:

razz and Oz-Brewer like this.
  6. citizensnips

Posted 24/3/19
    Was sick of having the pump on the ground and having to move it around for different processes, plus no kill switch except the one at the wall was not practical. Had a fair bit of it lying around, spent about $40 on the rest of it. Bought an extension lead with an inline switch because I don't trust myself wiring and didn't want to pay a sparky. A bit messy, but hey what's home brewing if it's not a little ghetto.

pump.jpg pump3.jpg

Milk-lizard84 and razz like this.