Show us your brewrig

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stew.w

Reaction score
Show us your brew rigs!
Im guessing this may have been done before but i think it should be a sticky like the kegging setups.
It would have been helpful when i was making mine to look at other peoples setups to see the good and bad points in their designs.
Heres mine:

brew_rig_1.JPG

I know this pics in a recent thread anyway but if im gona start this thread i gotta put at least one pic up :p

Cheer,

Stewart

Show us your brew rigs!
Im guessing this may have been done before but i think it should be a sticky like the kegging setups.
It would have been helpful when i was making mine to look at other peoples setups to see the good and bad points in their designs.
Heres mine:

View attachment 35801

I know this pics in a recent thread anyway but if im gona start this thread i gotta put at least one pic up :p

Cheer,

Stewart

That looks very good

Sounds like a great idea and I am sure others beyond myself would find it veyr useful.
In relation to your setup, are there any aspects of your setup you would improve if you made a V2.0 or is this a result of a previous rig that was in need for some improvements?

Roller

Awesome link, Tony. Thanks.

Ive had that one in my favorites for about 5 years or more. :)

I think it should be a sticky in its self!

That looks very good

Sounds like a great idea and I am sure others beyond myself would find it veyr useful.
In relation to your setup, are there any aspects of your setup you would improve if you made a V2.0 or is this a result of a previous rig that was in need for some improvements?

Roller

thats my first rig, i made it before i had actually done an ag brew but i had watched other people brew. i havnt really needed to change anything yet (done about 10 40L batches i think) theres small bits and pieces i stuff around with but it hasnt had any major design changes from the start. i was very disappointed when i did my first ag, nothing was wrong with my process but i got my first infection ever <_< which was a big let down

the link tony posted is where i got most of my ideas, #4 was the one i loosely based mine on

This is a thread I started when I began building my rig. I'm about to change a few things, so I'll keep updating it.

Yeah id like to paint it up and insulate it all a bit better.

New kettle would be nice too.

It was all kind of thrown together for testing and just stayed like that.

heres a pics of the mongolian burner running (on low), it gets the mesh under pot very hot (glowing red hot) but the mesh isnt actually supporting the pot anyway.
if it was i think the kettle would have fallen through it.

mongolian_burner_running.JPG

Cheers,

Stewart

Back