Powells bulk buy ..Qld brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
emails sent too
nonicman
Ozbrewer
Tidalpete
AndrewQld

still waiting for you others to email me

Batz

Batz said:
emails sent too
nonicman
Ozbrewer
Tidalpete
AndrewQld

Batz
[post="67237"][/post]​

Waiting on emails from
Sluggerdog
Nico
Snow

These guys have not been online so don't know the order is ready to go.
I you know how to contact them please let them know.
The order will go in monday if all is well , Powells tell me the grain should arrive in 2-3 days , so it will be available to collect on the brew day with some luck.

Batz

e-mail sent. Thanks again, Batz! :beer:

- Snow

Emails with banking details sent

nonicman , ozbrewer, tidalpete and AndrewQld
Add $5.75 if you want a share of the caramalt

Batz

Batz said:
emails sent too
nonicman
Ozbrewer
Tidalpete
AndrewQld

Batz
[post="67237"][/post]​

Batz,
I have not received your email. :( Must be a glitch in the system. I have emailed you with my address. I will add $5.75 for the caramalt when I get my invoice. :)

You all should have recieved an email from me by now with all the details

Powells have the pallet packed and tell me it will be here by the weekend , ready for you brewers coming too GMKs brew day to collect your share :beerbang:

Batz

Thanks Batz, received your email.

Nico

Batz said:

Powells have the pallet packed and tell me it will be here by the weekend , ready for you brewers coming too GMKs brew day to collect your share :beerbang:

Batz
[post="67333"][/post]​

Shame I cannot make it to this brewday to both collect the grain and for the fun times I'm sure you guys will have.

Maybe a brissy brewer might be able to bring back my couple of bags and I could collect them from their brissy home?

Otherwise I'm sure the girlfirend wouldn't mind a sunday drive to noosa one day..

:beer:

Thanks again for organising this batz, just put my order in last night for a barley crusher.

** I'm Excited ** :beer:

sluggerdog said:
Batz said:

Batz
[post="67333"][/post]​

Shame I cannot make it to this brewday to both collect the grain and for the fun times I'm sure you guys will have.

Maybe a brissy brewer might be able to bring back my couple of bags and I could collect them from their brissy home?

Otherwise I'm sure the girlfirend wouldn't mind a sunday drive to noosa one day..

:beer:

Thanks again for organising this batz, just put my order in last night for a barley crusher.

** I'm Excited ** :beer:
[post="67365"][/post]​

I am sure someone will be able to pick up your grain for you slugger , he only has 2 bags :rolleyes:

Batz

Slugger,

try Hoops - He is taking his ute and would likely have plenty of room in the back....

- Snow

The grain left Powells yesterday , the freight company told them it "should" be here for the weekend?

I certainly hope so , now I have paid $1000.00 to get the grains on the road , I would very much appreciate anyone who has not made payment to my account doing so soon :blink:
You should all have recieved an email with banking details
I have recieved confrimation from Nic0

I will be away from the net till tomorrow night .

Cheers
Batz

Malt has not turned up as yet :angry:

Hope it's here tomorrow

Batz

Batz said:
Malt has not turned up as yet :angry:

Hope it's here tomorrow

Batz
[post="68033"][/post]​

Fingers crossed hey...

My Barley Crusher Arrived today and am itchin to try it out with the new grain...

Here we are Tuesday 8.30 am and still no sign of the grain , listening to everything that drives down the road !

I of course hope to be able to bring everyones down to Brissy , not sure if I'll come down tomorrow and stay the night or just Thursday.

I will have something like 25 bags , a tonne !
Now this I maybe able to do or perhaps not , I really will not know till I load up.
Is there anyone who does not need there grain brought down?
Who would not mind making another trip up to Batz place?

Batz
Local Malted Grain dealer

iff possible can you bring mine down, its pretty hard to get away from the shop this week

Well rang the freight mob and they are going to drop it off in the morning
Said thet didn't know where Kin Kin was ! Can you believe that :eek:
Everyone knows Kin Kin !

I will see what I can load up , I can't promise it all , I own a 4wd but not a truck.

Still to ring sluggerdog , hope we can use him for the drop off pick up point

If you want to pick up from my place we can drink beer :party:

Batz

Everyone knows where Kin Kin is Batz :party: , I might have to get you to hang on to my grains until next week, big soccer weekend this week for the kids and I can't get away. Save some of that Smokey Porter for me it's yumm :chug: .

Cheers
Andrew

No worries Andrew whenever

Smokie porter on tap for you

Batz

Back