Nrl Tipping Comp

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark.farrell1

Reaction score
Hi all

I have just started a Nrl tipping comp on footytips.com, on behalf of everyone who is keen. Its just a social event so no prizes available but nothing is better than bragging rights. So if your up for a tip or to follow this link to http://www.footytips.com.au/jc.cfm?c=10284...%27rehoppingmad . The competition name is
  • Aussie Home Brewers League
and the password is

• we'rehoppingmad
Have fun brewers. :party:

last year the comp winner won a bottle of everyone elses finest home brew maybe you should it a bit more interesting :D

I'm in. Let's do the bottle to the winner thing.

redv_lmember_redvmemberimag.jpg

Now your in trouble :p

I'm in

Go the Eels :super:

I spose ill have to join, i just relised i didnt forward a bottle to the winner of last years comp. Anyone know who won ?

Bottle of your finest brew to the winner, and a bottle of your least favourite brew to the loser.....pass it around the site and maybe post it in some other topics to get the word around....

Good luck brewers

Bottle of your finest brew to the winner, and a bottle of your least favourite brew to the loser.....pass it around the site and maybe post it in some other topics to get the word around....

Good luck brewers

So 9 started but only 4 (I think) finished the comp. Well done Cracka who beat me on countback ! I knew I should have tipped the Roosters on Friday !! Well done Schooey and Lobsta for staying in the comp.

Cracka, send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll send you a bottle of my finest AG HB.

Back