2015 Top 5 Shoot Out - Geelong Craft Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NealK said:
The flier says enter via compmaster but I don't see this listed in active comps in compmaster. Can we still enter via compmaster? Or is it good old envelope with cash attached to the bottle?
Apologies for that, we looked at comp master but we did not get it organised, good old envelope stuck to bottle!

Last week for entries?

Will be express posting mine to you, apologies in advance for the beans...

Yob said:
Last week for entries?

Will be express posting mine to you, apologies in advance for the beans...
So your beer presents a choking hazard yob?

Yes last week for entries

Entries must be received by this Saturday either by mail or at designated drop off points.

I've found the best way to post them is to put them in the express post satchel then fill with bean bag beans.. great for transit, shithouse for extraction of the bottles.

;)

Okay that's no problem. When you said beans I thought your specialty RIS might have some coffee bean floaties

I had a change of heart, bubble wrap. In the mail today, you should have my entries tmoz. Also included 'other' package

No instructions of what to put on the cap? Has a place on the entry form for cap id.

Wolfman said:
No instructions of what to put on the cap? Has a place on the entry form for cap id.
Most competitions have that kind of thing, just something you put on it so we can correlate the bottle with the entry form. You could put WMPA for WolfMan Pale Ale entry for example, or WM1 for first bottle etc etc.

15 engraved Little Creatures pint glasses ready to be awarded to our place getters.

Only a couple of days left to get your entries in folks!

image.jpg

Wow! We are all very impressed with receiving 93 entries for our first Top 5 Shootout. 23 entries for the Specialty category... Everything from a basil infused weizen to a ghost pepper porter!... Good luck to those judges! haha :D . Going to be a great day. Thank you to everyone who entered. Make sure you follow our twitter account ( [twitter]GeelngCraftBrew [/twitter] ) for live updates on the day. Cheers!

I am really hoping to put aside some of the chilli porter when that jug comes back, should go magnificently with the Porterhouse steaks that have been provided by GB Foods for the judges lunches!

HoppinMad said:
Wow! We are all very impressed with receiving 93 entries for our first Top 5 Shootout. 23 entries for the Specialty category... Everything from a basil infused weizen to a ghost pepper porter!... Good luck to those judges! haha :D . Going to be a great day. Thank you to everyone who entered. Make sure you follow our twitter account ( [twitter]GeelngCraftBrew [/twitter] ) for live updates on the day. Cheers!
wow, tough category, its always a hard one but sounds like that category is only getting bigger every year...

Good luck to the judges, theyre gunna feel that one.

Back