2015 Top 5 Shoot Out - Geelong Craft Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AMBER & DARK LAGER
1st. Julian Robinson - Oktoberfest
2nd. Jordan Elnell - Munich Dunkel
3rd. Jordan Elnell - Schwarzbier

PALE ALE
1st. Grant Morley - Cream Ale
2nd. Michael Bowron - Australian Pale Ale
3rd. Grant Morley - Kolsch

AMERICAN PALE ALE
1st. Matthew Isaacson
2nd. Roddy Nash
3rd. Alich Weber

BITTER ALE
1st. James Rimmer - ESB
2nd. Chris Domagala - ESB
3rd. James Rimmer - Best Bitter

SPECIALTY
1st. Matthew Isaacson - Coffee Chocolate Stout
2nd. Matthew collinson - Rauchbier
3rd. Matthew Isaacson - Chocolate Raspberry Saison

CHAMPION BREWER - Matthew Isaacson
BEST BEER OF SHOW- Julian Robinson- Oktoberfest
BEST NOVICE- Jordan Elwell
BEST CLUB - Merri Mashers

Did you have many kit beers entered?

Sorry about the typo. Will make sure the official results sheet has the correct spelling.

Hey Neil. Only one extract entry... yours. Well done for best extract ;)

:D
Any idea when the full scores will be published?

And feedback forms? Want to enter some in vicbrew but only if the feedback is good.

Cheers for getting results up quickly and great to see some updates on social media! I'm very happy with the result of my entries. :) As Wolfman mentioned, the spelling should be Mattias Isaksson. [emoji3] Thanks heaps!

Wolfman said:
Btw how'd ya go with the ghost beer?
I was head steward so could not drink a lot but I did try it and it was quite hot. A bit more malt sweetness and it would have been better. But you will have to wait till I scan the feedback forms in tomorrow.

Congratulations to Merri Mashers for winning Best Club of Show. Enjoy your beer fellas! image.jpg

Congratulations to the Geelong Craft Brewers for putting on a professional and enjoyable event today. It was a pleasure to judge and to meet so many dedicated brewers doing their bit for the hobby in the region. Awesome stuff guys!

When will the categories be announced for this year? Time is running out to get a brew on!

Latest posts

Back