Nov. 26/27 Ballarat Grog Swap.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm about to PM details...I will bump this thread a bit through the week (apologies in advance) in case any last minute attendees crop up...all are welcome.

Cheers.

Bugger me sideways - bom.gov.au is saying 16c and showers for Saturday now!!!

I have planned for this though, there is plenty of room inside and 'yob and Manticle can crash in the lounge room if it gets really filthy...

Naaa thats melbourne mate, Ballarat will be 26 and eden through my beer goggles..

:lol:

that's optimism for you....clearly you haven't had much experience with grim conditions of the Ballarat tundra haha.

Either way there will be a fire outside, plenty of food and beer and enough hot air coming out of certain people's mouths to keep us all warm. Plus a 56kg American Bulldog to snuggle up to in front of the heater in the lounge room if you get desperate...for warmth that is...

Shotgun on the grey hoody. That's my outfit now biatch :p

I have no idea what time I'll get there, thinking it will be around 9pm.

Shotgun on the grey hoody. That's my outfit now biatch :p

I have no idea what time I'll get there, thinking it will be around 9pm.

I'll wear my grey one as trackie daks with a tshirt as reg grundies and my black one on top eh? With flanny tied around my waist of course...

I've just been out and tended to my hops and discovered my Hallertau was trying to escape. When I ripped up the 'runner', I noticed its got the little white nodules you find on the rhizome so I've cut it up into 4 15-20cm pieces and will bring tomorrow to give away. Have no idea if they will grow, but what the heck hey?

Let me know if ya want 'em

Really should of got work of this weekend and came up. Looks like you lads are in for a good day!

Ok Lads,

I'm pumped for tomorrow. Swap beer just needs some labels. If all goes well with the young son, I will be there on time.

I've just been to Dan's to sort out the raffle beers which just fit in a Wine Box, hope you are all keen on the selection, I know Lecterfan will be have a predilection for them.

Bring some coin, $5 for 3 tickets (there will be more than one draw).

Mesa

Edit: Ambiguity

Really should of got work of this weekend and came up. Looks like you lads are in for a good day!

Plenty of meat for the bbq, wood for the fire, four beer engines pumping real ale and who knows how many kegged and bottled beers to try.

Sounds like a good day to me!!
:icon_chickcheers:

Okay, Im jelous now. We wanna see plentey of pictures of everything in action
Plenty of meat for the bbq, wood for the fire, four beer engines pumping real ale and who knows how many kegged and bottled beers to try.

Sounds like a good day to me!!
:icon_chickcheers:

Weather's looking a bit dodgy, although looks like most of rain might be done by lunchtime.

Swap Saison is ready to drink. Will bring swaps as well as a few others to open up. Have another simple session ale made with mostly home grown cascade hops and quality JW Ballarat malts. Will bring some of that too.

I reckon I should be there by 4pm.

Well I'm **** eyed from my trip to Melbs and back and might be asleep until 3pm in the arvo, but you guys just turn up and set up, its all good :p .

Seriously though, I had a minor set back today but everything is good to go and I'm looking forward to a good day tomorry - I hope Herbo's predictions are right and that any showers happen in the am and then **** right off.

I don't like our chances with the rain, it looks like it's set in for the day here, and I'm not that far from your joint Richy.
Anyway, beer makes everything better!
I hope your pet bear likes company.

doesnt look too bad on the 512Km

1.JPG

Gumboots?

Just misty shit here, it's all good, fire, beer, open house run by a single dude who brews beer - no need for shed really - and yea the 'pet bear' (nice one colonel) is going to love the social gathering no doubt.

Latest posts

Back