Ballarat Sunday 14th July

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lecterfan

Yeast, unleashed in the East...
Reaction score
...so the weekend before this I will be drunk in Tasmania with some other brewers, with any luck the weekend after this I'll be drunk in Melbourne with some other brewers, so I figured why not get drunk in Ballarat in the middle (irregardless of other brewers)?

Old fashioned Sunday catch up. Kick off around midday, piss off that evening, feel free to bring some firewood.

No official swap but bring beers to swap with others if you feel like it...I'm happy to unofficially swap a few of X for Y here and there. There's heaps of time to brew something so if we DO want to do a swap or try a theme or something please put your suggestion(s) forward.

Say $5 a head to cover snacks and stuff to chuck on the BBQ (won't put on a huge spread so no need for a full $10 cover)...of course feel free to byo snacks etc.

I would like very-almost-definite numbers about a fortnight before the date if possible.

Come and toast the memory of the big whiffer!

Leelu pic wih beer.jpg

slcmorro said:
I'll be in Vietnam :(

Have fun all the same!
When you going over mate? Headed there myself in a couple of weeks.

slcmorro said:
20 June - 3rd July :)
:icon_offtopic: Sweet. I'll be in Vietnam from 20th-29th. Got a week in Thailand before that. Spending most of my time in Hanoi before a few days in Nha Trang and then we fly home from HCMC. I love the place, was there last year and had a ball. Enjoy, and if you are in Nha Trang at the same time, might see you at the brewhouse :drinks:

wakkatoo said:
:icon_offtopic:Enjoy, and if you are in Nha Trang at the same time, might see you at the brewhouse :drinks:
Add me to FB mate, if you're keen to catch up over there! Clayton Morrison.

Now, back ON topic... is anyone going to want to taste/swap my pimped kit beers? I'd love to participate in a swap of kinds, but not if I'm providing a raw deal to most.

Hi everyone. I've been crook as a dog for the last week or so but am hoping I will be in a decent enough state to at least have a beer or three on Sunday.

Updates:

-Don't bring firewood. It will be a filthy day so we'll just set up inside.

-$5 a head will get you a roast chook roll, BYO snacks and nibbles etc

-If you are part of the hop split and have some really good quality smaller scales please bring them.

If you have any questions please PM me. I don't really have any idea of numbers so THANKS FOR THAT YA LAZY BASTIDS...err I mean I'm not sure how many I'm catering for...an idea of numbers would be appreciated.

Cheers.

This is easy... those coming, follow along.

Richard's Do:

Attending:
slcmorro (bringing a fiver for food and something to share)

Maybe:

Sorry:

Attending:
slcmorro (bringing a fiver for food and something to share)
Herbo
Billygoat
Wakkatoo

I'll bring my scales too mate.

wish I could make it down but two leave passes in the same month may be pushing it a bit... still living down getting stuck out the in the shed last week :ph34r:

Photo's gents, someone bring a camera ;)

:beerbang:

(Next one Fo' Shiz)

Latest posts

Back