Ballarat Sunday 14th July

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Splendid!

Billygoat will have a beer on the hand pump, I have three kegs (two I haven't tried - might sample them this arvo although I'm at the tail end of a cold and still can't really smell anything, thus can't taste much either).

Three new guys attending, a heap of the old crowd, should be a good day.

There's probably a bottle of it somewhere. Abomination of a beer that it is...it was good for cooking stews with.

...for those wondering, 5.30 - 6pm is a good time for you to leave tomorrow (if you need to arrange a lift etc), kick off around midday.

hey fellas, found this post looking around the site. I'm from Ballarat too, don't wanna crash your party but wouldn't mind catching up with some other home-brewers some time too. All grain, self taught for about 5 years. Probably time to make some buddies? cheers. mark (brown hill).

PM sent. Brown Hill is the hub of brewing activity haha...good hop growing climate too!

Cheers Richy,

Good beers and food as always. Nice to meet some 'new' brewers as well.

Realised this morning I forgot to leave my $5 with you, so I'll sort that out next time I'm calling past.

Latest posts

Back