Naming your home brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bear Trail brewery...20 meters from my back door, made me a bit of a local celebrity, the local hunting society is chuffed to bits as now they have a good chance of getting a licence to bring this ******* down (naturally I won't be doing any mushroom picking this year...):

PICT0063_zps431287aa.jpg

Damn!! Forget snakes & spiders, those bastards are a SERIOUS danger!!

Whereabouts are you in the world?

No,it's Humphrey, but holy shit you couldn't let your kids out of sight for fear of that sniffing around !

you want to kill an animal living in its own habitat that you invaded... makes sense.... IF you have a shovel for a head.

leighaus said:
you want to kill an animal living in its own habitat that you invaded... makes sense.... IF you have a shovel for a head.

A little like the senseless shark slaughter this country is involved it atm.

I'm on your side here leighaus.

Batz

Batz said:
A little like the senseless shark slaughter this country is involved it atm.

I'm on your side here leighaus.

Batz
No country is without sin of senseless slaughter, thats for sure. Totally against the WA's idiotic policy also....

My brewhaus is called Lethal Money Brewing Co. Formally just Lethal Brewing, but i found that a bit common, so went with the full name instead.

Basically two of my nicknames joined together.

spog said:
No,it's Humphrey, but holy shit you couldn't let your kids out of sight for fear of that sniffing around !
Apparently there might be an issue if the kids wander between the mama bear and the puppies...always make noise and racket when you walk in a forest where bears live, give them a chance to move away.

That's the theory anyway.

This is only 90 clicks from the capital, Helsinki, but there is a woodland that goes uninterrupted for about 7km from the backdoor, couple of forest roads for tractors there, I used to do some jogging there.

Took up cycling instead.

leighaus said:
No, it invaded my property. According to the tracks, came from the neighbour's oat field (they prefer oats over barley due to lack of those spiky things), had a drink from my pond, probably had a redcurrant and gooseberry snack on the way, but luckily did not leave a huge shit behind of oats and berries. Enough turds left by the badgers and raccoon dogs on my lawn, those seem to prefer redcurrants , where as I prefer the blackcurrants.

4 weeks of 30+°C humid sticky Durban-style weather, so sorry If I ranted. Not used to this, used to live 15 years in the land of Pommies. Bring on winter, bring on hail and sleet! As I wander in this land of hinter, bathing in this enormous heat!

I think he meant you invaded the general area where bears are.
Apparently animals these days own more land than us human folk.
Funny that, ever thought how an earthworm feels when you jam a shovel in his bit of ground to build a new house ?? Or how a colony of ants feel when their mound is displaced in order to install a new telephone pole. ?
No one cares about the littlest animals.

That bear reminded me of a funny story I read in the paper yesterday;

Apparently there was a bloke walking in the woods and a big bear came up and started to attack him.
During the scuffle the blokes phone went off and his ring tone was Justin Beiber's "Baby, Baby Baby ohhhh!"

The bear let him go and ran off. :)

This is funny but a true story.....well at least a story in Sa Advertiser yesterday.

Apology for the "off topic"

dicko said:

Apparently there was a bloke walking in the woods and a big bear came up and started to attack him.
During the scuffle the blokes phone went off and his ring tone was Justin Beiber's "Baby, Baby Baby ohhhh!"

This is funny but a true story.....well at least a story in Sa Advertiser yesterday.

Clearly this story is not true........

no 'bloke' would have Bieber on their phone...

Name: "Little Devil Brewery"

Slogan: "Get a little Devil inside"

Theme Song: "Devil inside" INXS

dicko said:

sorry :icon_offtopic:

The bloke deserved to be eaten for having that as a ringtone... there is no justice in this world

DeGarre said:
Bear Trail brewery...20 meters from my back door, made me a bit of a local celebrity, the local hunting society is chuffed to bits as now they have a good chance of getting a licence to bring this ******* down (naturally I won't be doing any mushroom picking this year...):

PICT0063_zps431287aa.jpg
While you at it...

Can you follow him and just find out if he really does.... in the woods, that is

stienberg said:
Back on topic.

I've got "Steel Mountain Brewing"
Loose translation of my last name.
In a similar vein, I'm thinking of going with something like "The Poor Man's Brewery".

da Paor, meaning poor man, being the gaelic translation of Power.

Latest posts

Back