Naming your home brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eagleburger said:
Gonna call mine big tits in honor of my girlfriend. I bet the misses will be not impressed.
Pictures??

It'will change but currently it's FGB. Trying to think of something clever.

For a long tome

I've been pondering this for a while and couldn't settle on anything I liked, I live on Prince of Wales bay and thought Prince of Alses, but someone else here is using it and well I don't really like it that much. Today as I was cleaning my fermenter it dawned on me. The first three letters of my surname are Nap and it is pretty common for people in my family to have the nickname Nappy so I claim the name:

"Nappy Bucket Brewing"

I quite like the off putting connotation.

Still deciding on mine....

...I actually just deleted a number of options (Xander Brewing, Fubstro, the Steaming Brewery) after coming up with Neck Oil Brewery - My old man always ask's if I want a neck oil which is his slang term for alcoholic beverage.

I like it.

Thoughts??

My brewery is "The Bitter End brewery"....

the logo is an old ship on fire sinking beneath the waves lol...probably how ill end up one day haha

im a merchant seaman, and the bitter end is actually the last link of the anchor chain that attaches to the ship, pretty vital thing,

Eureka Beer Brewing Co.

I like the play on words and the connection to both the rebellion and archimedes.

The Gary Busey Brewing Company. No idea why, but it rolls off the tongue and his head looks good on a beer bottle.

Gary-Busey-022310.jpg

Sure makes me want to have a beer...

I havent named the Brewery, but my Braumeisters name is Lars. Named after a hipster mechanic at my local bike shop who shits me.

Aquapond.
Craft Beer by Danscraft. :lol: :chug:

My backyard organic vegie garden is mostly Aquapinics and I make All Grain Beer and drink and garden and raise fish.
haha .This a good thread to be bumped.

Edit. maybe it should be Amberpond. no, you could give that name to a toilet. I'm stumped, :unsure:

Cocko said:
Can I ask, When people talk to you - Where do we look? I always go the one eye that seems to be looking at me... And yes, I am dead serious. Sorry if offensive but just thought I would ask to get YOUR point of opinion.

Cheers
Asking the questions that need answering!

Thinking about changing my brewery name
The wife bought me some leather coasters, pint glasses with leather wraps around them and a tap handle, all with my brewery name (Portly Gentleman Brewhouse) and logo branded on them for our wedding anniversary this year
She'd been trying to convince me that I should change it to Stumpy Legs Brewing, seeing as we're both obsessed with Corgis and plan on getting one soon
I'm now thinking she was right, I'm making an effort to be less portly so that name will hopefully be irrelevant eventually

Latest posts

Back