Naming your home brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmacca

Reaction score
Afternoon,

I've been considering giving my backyard brewery a name :) last night I seen an owl on the fence 1st one I've ever seen. So I'm thinkin that it should be called Wise Owl Brewing Co (actually might register the name) what do you think? What's the name of your home brewery?

Mine is
Beevo's Beer Barn and Brewery
Label and logo in design now

Mine is White Gum Brewery, name if the street I grew up on in the bush.

Self Made Alehouse

I have had a few shirts made up for myself and a couple of close mates who "help" me brew sometimes.

self made alehouse_Final.jpg

I've got 2, haven't quite decided on which, feel free to decide for me

1. hats for bats brewery - inspired by jobu from major league
2. Thinking juice brewery, solving the worlds problems since 2011..

Mine was previously - Pissing Razorblades Brewery
The slogan was "Hurts going in, hurts going out", but the Mrs protested a little...
It's now The Portly Gentleman Brewhouse - Fat ales for your face
Thinking of adding "& BBQ Barn" to the name seeing how much meat is going through my charcoal grill/smoker these days

Goofy foot brewing...
I snowboard goofy foot.
simplicity at its best...

Mine is called the Broken Bird Brewery, named after the cat chased a bird behind the keezer and I had to pull it out from behind it and the bird did not survive like most of my brews . :p

My house in on the top of a ridge and out of our balcony you see tree tops...

My brewery is loosely named; Tree Top

There are also some here

Cheers

I've got one bung eye and my assistant (dog) had a run in with a neighbourhood cat and lost an eye...
All leading to the 'One Eye Brewing Co.'!

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1391255952.506714.jpg

moosebeer said:
I've got one bung eye

Can I ask, When people talk to you - Where do we look? I always go the one eye that seems to be looking at me... And yes, I am dead serious. Sorry if offensive but just thought I would ask to get YOUR point of opinion.

Cheers

Ahem... Mines called Single Cell Brewing due to the size of the brewshed and the little buggers that do all the hard work.

Sorry cocko, that's not the kind of bung eye I'm afflicted with. I just have poor vision out of the one eye. Glasses fix it up for me

Latest posts

Back