• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

March Pump Discussion Moved From Ebay Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would say a good saving compared to G&G price
$269 for the pump and $40 bucks for the ss bracket
well done pok

and then i see a few comments on service from these guys and how can you put a price on prompt to the point, helpful, local help

kleiny

Folks,

SO...You need to do your bit....

1. Contact Karl regarding ordering you pump(s) by Close of Business Friday 18th April 2008 on:
Karl Koce
Technical Sales
Process Pumps Pty. Ltd. Australia
P: +61 3 9762 9222 F: +61 3 9762 9233
[email protected]

2. Tell Karl you are involved in the AHB bulk buy. If you don't tell him that you may pay FULL price. He has the list below of AHB members interested

3. Pay Via Credit Card, Direct Deposit or Cheque Via Mail $220 + Shipping

4. Wait for pump to arrive, drink HB

5. Bathe in the glory of your new March Pump and thank the brew gods for your good fortune.

Current list ( I have forwarded this to Karl)

1. Pokolbinguy (Pokolbin - Newcastle NSW) - ME
2. reVox (Albert Park, Victoria)
3. Troydo (pending price) (Brisbane Qld)
4. citymorgue2 (Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne, Vic)
5. Reg (Werribee)
6. Cortez The Killer (Price Pending) (Balgownie, Wollongong, NSW)
7. FNQ Bunyip (Daintree River Far North QLD) (P.O.Box , Mossman 4873)
8. Sinkas (Perth/Fremantle, WA)
9. OldBugman (Holsworthy, NSW)
10. JoeG (Sunshine Coast Hinterland)
11. kleiny (Bendigo VIC(Can pick up from melb))
12. Bugglz (Hampton, Melbourne)

So that should be that. Hope this helps some people out.

Any interested brewers out there who have been lurking please ad your name to the list asap so I can pass on names to Karl.

Cheers, Pok

any idea on weight/size so i can calc postage?

now is the tricky part... approaching minister for finance...

any idea on weight/size so i can calc postage?

now is the tricky part... approaching minister for finance...

Well Karl quoted me $13 for postage to Newcastle when I inquired last time. So I don't think it would be much more if your in brisbane really.

Cheers thats what i needed :D

Troy

PS thanks for organising this!

pps Wish me luck :p

2. Closing date to be decided upon. End of next week?? E.G. C.O.B Friday 18th April 2008?
Cheers, Pok

Thanks mate. I reckon closing by next Friday is good. Will give me some time to juggle funds, etc. I should know by early next week if I'm in for sure. Thanks for your work on this B) I couldn't wrap my beer soaked brain around how we'd do interstate shipping, etc. And thanks to Karl for the BB consideration.

reVox

Thanks mate. I reckon closing by next Friday is good. Will give me some time to juggle funds, etc. I should know by early next week if I'm in for sure. Thanks for your work on this B) I couldn't wrap my beer soaked brain around how we'd do interstate shipping, etc. And thanks to Karl for the BB consideration.

reVox

Final Details are above in post #62

I'm interested, but not sure. Will let Karl know directly by friday 18th if I'm keen. Good work on organising this guys.

No problem.

Yep savings not as high as wanted but considering:

1.Purchasing local = encouraging Aussie businesses... which are hard to come by sometimes these days
2. Some one to turn to given there is problems etc
3. encourages Karl and PP to keep up the good work

Pok

Thats the spirit.
I can't believe some blokes. Thats a great price and still some people want to save another couple of cents. I paid heaps more than this for mine but a least I supported my local HB Shop and he made f**k all out of the deal anyway.
Nothing personel boys. Sorry fellas.

Steve

Just placed my order..
Thanks Brett and Karl for the organising.
Too easy.....

One brew rig almost ready to commission.

Congratulations.

Another 12 REAL brewers join the fold. :p

How ironic....want to place the order and what happens today... my damn car radiator leaks!!!.... The brew gods are not being very nice!!

Shit happens,we move on and deal with one needy child at a time :D

Thanks Pok and Karl ,

Any saving is a good one and I'm more than happy with shopping in Oz when every possible .
Will contact Karl, Monday ..

This BB came @ just the right time for me as I have been redesigning my Brewery and had been dropping pump hints for about 3 months , So when I said "oh looky here the boys are organizing a BB" it was "Just do it " ... Also had a huge win in the Reese shop friday arvo with gas fittings discounted after saying I was upgrading an AG brew rig ... Bla bla bla for the next 10 minutes and then WOW walk out with $145 worth for $48 ...

Thanks guys ..

Cheers

How ironic....want to place the order and what happens today... my damn car radiator leaks!!!.... The brew gods are not being very nice!!

The water pump (no s*hit) went out on my car, just Thursday. I didn't make the connection till you pointed it out!!!...

You're not alone!

reVox

the brew gods are being assholes alright. the missus backed into someone in the parking lot yeseterday arvo. $400 excess for insurance. fan-bloody-tastic. that was the cash for my marchpump (plus some other bits and peices). I still might buy it anyway and finances be damned.

DAMN YOU BREW GODS!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: now that ive said that, I bet you my yeast starter wont fire. damn blasphomy.

Latest posts

Back