• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

March Pump Discussion Moved From Ebay Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my hasnt been hit yet..... hope i havent been forgotten

Atleast u know they will be on there way soon :D

Pok

Mine just delivered.
Credit card hit on Tuesday, delivered lunch time Thursday.

Thanks POK and Karl.

rang Karl this afternoon - lucky he found 2 more pumps in the warehouse credit card got hit this arvo

franko

ooops I forgot I told Karl that I wasnt in a rush and could wait so others could get theres.

I emailed Karl today to let him know I have paid. Said it got send yesterday :D

My pump arrived!

It's going into the cupboard for a while though :(

Haven't got the space to store a brew stand in the current residence

I might look into a portable setup for the time being :)

Thanks Karl + Pok

Cheers

No prob to all the folks who have thrown thanks my way. I'm glad all has gone well.

My pump arrived today aswell :D ... But like Cortez will be in the cupboard for a little while...hoepfully not too long though!! Next on the list is fittings...

Pok

Im still hanging here for mine hopefully shouldnt be too long

Franko

Mine made it all the way up here yesterday , special trip too town to pickup cost more in fuel than the freight from Melb LOL...

All good will mount this arvo , only need too get my mill setup again and I'm back in too brewing YeHaaa

Thanks guys

Cheers

OK, so I missed the bulk buy...bugger. Although I did get on the Monster mill one, so it's not all bad.

I guess I'm wondering now, where to find the cheapest March Pumps at retail prices? Doesn't look like Craftbrewer.com.au sells them and G&G list them for $269. Can I do better with a solo-buy?

Cheers!
Dave.

OK, so I missed the bulk buy...bugger. Although I did get on the Monster mill one, so it's not all bad.

I guess I'm wondering now, where to find the cheapest March Pumps at retail prices? Doesn't look like Craftbrewer.com.au sells them and G&G list them for $269. Can I do better with a solo-buy?

Cheers!
Dave.

Karl at Process Pumps is still the cheapest. (about $20-30 more than the bulk buy price from memory).

Give him a ring or send him an email, he will sort you out.

Cheers, Pok

I havent got mine yet. ill have to give Karl a ring.

Karl dropped my pump off last night. only problem was I still hasnt told the missus I was buying it, and I wasnt home so when Karl rocked up to deliver the pump, my wife was very sus and wouldnt let him in! she thought he might have been some wierdo trying to get in the house. Poor Karl. Thanks Karl for the pump.

I'm thinking about buying one of these March pumps.

How did the bulk buy through Karl go, and is anyone interested in attempting to organise another one?

Sam

I'm thinking about buying one of these March pumps.

How did the bulk buy through Karl go, and is anyone interested in attempting to organise another one?

Sam

I'd be keen to get one if it gets up and rolling. I actually sent a PM to SpecialK last night to get an idea of current pricing.

Scott

well current pricing for a bulk buy would be the same as we got. it only finished this month

Back