March Pump Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'd be looking for more air flow Doc. My pump gets very hot when running and it has full air flow. I initially though it was a product of pumping boiling wort through it but I was pumping chilled wort on the weekend and it was just as hot.

I'd open that cover up abit to provide more air flow. I'd hate to see someone cook their pump, it'd be even more work for Johnno :p

Cheers, Justin

I've been asked by processpumps to take back my offer to sell to you guys the March Pumps. I didn't realize there were set territories out of the states. I actually figured he was buying from a US distributor because it took so long for everyone to get their pumps.

This makes me sad, I like you guys. It's a fun message board.

Cheers!
Britni

Just a quick question for everyone who purchased the March pumps with Johnno. Have all the people who received incorrect mounting brackets now received the correctly bent ones?

If anyone has missed out or is still waiting please let me know and I'll look into it for you.

Cheers,

Karl Koce.

Latest posts

Back