March Pump Arrived!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody have a manual for these?

The hot wort pumps, i.e.

Another series of theirs is rated to 87C, which is already within the mash regime and I got one (for USD100, used and nearly spotless pump) and I'm combing through the parts list for that model and working out what part/s is/are the temperature restricting ones. They are all food safe, I've double checked that on March's website. Just need a manual for a hot wort pump to compare parts list.

edit: nevermind, found it.
http://www.marchpump.com/documents/Part%25...9-0053-1100.pdf

WWW.TESCOPUMPS.COM
Ok ... who's been buying up all the 230V 809s to cause tesco to be out of stock?
C'mon, fess up :D

In the mean time, does anyone have any opinions on the March H375 Polysulphone 230V
pumps? A search suggest this is an older March pump model - is this something worth
considering or should I wait for the 809s to be available from tesco again?

T.

We would like to thank everyone for their orders from our site. The website has been updated , and we still have them in stock. If anyone knows of a shipper that can ship the pumps to your location any cheaper than the USPS , please let us know.

Again Thank You!

We would like to thank everyone for their orders from our site. The website has been updated , and we still have them in stock. If anyone knows of a shipper that can ship the pumps to your location any cheaper than the USPS , please let us know.

Again Thank You!

New items were added to the site : impellers & repair kits
Thank you !

Back