March Pump Arrived!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supra-Jim

Reaction score
WOOT! Thanks to the strong aussie dollar atm, I finally took the plunge and ordered a march pump. $200 AUD delivered from the US in less than 10 days!

Now to get back to building the HERMS system (should have some pic in the next few days).

Cheers SJ

Where from mate?.. considering going single tier soon

Great price Jim; I ordered one from BB not that long ago and am eagerly expecting delivery any day.

WOOT! Thanks to the strong aussie dollar atm, I finally took the plunge and ordered a march pump. $200 AUD delivered from the US in less than 10 days!

Now to get back to building the HERMS system (should have some pic in the next few days).

Cheers SJ

Just had a look and the prices are very favourable :eek: I wouldnt mind a spare head but the minimum freight charge is a bit of a killer. If anyone else is looking to buy from them I may be interested in sharing some freight.

BYB

Yeah, the freight was a bit high. The min charge of $35 is for Canada only. It was $50 for the pump to Australia, that said though it did arrive very quickly and with the exchange rate at the moment it worked out well.

Cheers SJ

Cheers SJ

How does the whole different voltage thing work? America is 120v and we run 240v.

I confirmed prior to purchase that is was indeed 230V, 50/60Hz compatible. The pump is not supplied with a plug or stand. Easy enough to organise both.

Cheers SJ

Edit: lead supplied is 3ft long

Cheers SJ

Great find SJ and thanks for sharing,
but really, you chose to say "WOOT!"
WTF is that? Is it like a woody but Twice?
Don't mind me, I am just stiring

Im after a pump but not sure if this is the right one for me. My kettle is nearly at ground level so i have no run down to get the pump started. Will this be a problem?

Good find SJ! Anyone from Newcastle/Central Coast interested?

Back