Keen to join.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parktho

Reaction score
Guys,

I'm also keen to join. I'm living in Preston at the end of Gilbert Road tram. I've been wanting to join a club since I moved to Melbourne a year and a half ago but none are too convenient from where I am, especially Shen wanting to rely on public transport.

I have a fairly straight forward three-tier setup and try to brew at least once a month, but I need more mouths to consume my beer as I get free slabs from work on top of this and my wife doesn't drink.

I will stay subscribed to this forum and would like to make it along to your next meet on the 25th of March. Also keen to do some brew days!

Thomas.

OMG what? You want to give away copious amounts of free beer? No, we can't possibly have you in the club!

But seriously, welcome, and we look forward to meeting you on the 25th March at the Great Northern.

That tram's the 112 I think - should take you to within a few blocks walking distance of any venue we care to meet at! Next meeting should be 25 March, 7 pm at the Great Northern Hotel in Brunswick (if I make any mistakes I stand to be corrected). Cheers!

TimT said:
That tram's the 112 I think - should take you to within a few blocks walking distance of any venue we care to meet at! Next meeting should be 25 March, 7 pm at the Great Northern Hotel in Brunswick (if I make any mistakes I stand to be corrected). Cheers!
That would be Carlton.

BreadMurderer said:
If you need any help getting rid of your beer just let me know. Welcome aboard!
I think you've solved all you excess beer "issues"

Guys,

Thanks for the welcome. I work for CUB. I have been on secondment as a technical brewer, but I'm returning to my role in quality soon.

And yes, it's the 112. It sounds it will be as convenient as I thought, although I may have to bus it over to Sydney road occasionally.

Thomas.

parktho said:
Guys,

Thanks for the welcome. I work for CUB. I have been on secondment as a technical brewer, but I'm returning to my role in quality soon.

And yes, it's the 112. It sounds it will be as convenient as I thought, although I may have to bus it over to Sydney road occasionally.

Thomas.
CUB? Err...
Maybe just don't tell Phil at TRB.

parktho said:
Guys,

Thomas.
Sweet. Look forward to having a chat ;)

Greetings folks,

I hope you don't mind me jumping in on this thread, the title seems appropriate to me.

I just found you guys via this forum and tried to get you via facebook too (aka Declan). You're in my neighbourhood! I'm hoping to make it down on the 25th if you have room. Sadly I won't have any homebrew to share this time, I drank myself dry before I went on a 2 month beer safari in the U.S. :) This problem will be fixed by the following meeting though... Happy to buy a jug to get us started on the right foot.

Hope to see ewes soon.

Haha, yeah good find, and welcome aboard!

See yew on the 25th :kooi:

I'd better put a few brews aside for then.. I'm just about dry too, and preparing for my first lager is taking ages (i.e. getting flasks and stirrer).

If you're in the brunswick hood I can help you with a loan of flasks and stirplate BMUScotty... It'll be a week or 2 before I can get a chance to think about brewing. It might cost you a taste of said lager!
PM me. (I don't really know how that PM thing works yet but will find out soon perhaps.) I heard that the files are in the computer.

Haha. Yeah I don't know about that. My computer is a bit too small and filled with various hardwares - I highly doubt all of those files would fit in there.

I finally got hold of my flasks yesterday and the stirrer should arrive in the mail today - so I'm pretty much set - but thanks for offer! :)

Latest posts

Back