Next meeting.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another thing to chuck on the agenda: "Any interest in another Merri Mashers stand at TRB on the 5th of April?" - Marcus

Spiesy said:
Happy to rain check to next meeting, if that's best? And being that there's some crucial administration topics to be covered - maybe that is best?
Just let me know.

BTW: without scanning back over 6-pages, what time is kick-off tomorrow night?
Great chats

Spiesy, I reckon we'll have time for you to give a quick plug, lets get it out of the way early while everyone's still sober!

Sorry fellas, I won't be able to make it tonight, at least not til later. Any idea what time you might wrap up? I'll try make it later of you're still shooting the breeze.
Ya gotta take the work when it's on eh...

Cheers carnie. Not sure what time I'll be done but will have a crack at getting down.

For anyone who couldn't make it tonight, after half an hour or so of lively discussion, someone called for a show of hands from the group to show who thought we should go through the process of formal incorporation. It was almost unanimous amongst the 15 or so guys in the affirmative, so I've kicked off another thread for anyone who's interested in the details around incorporation, here:
http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/79143-incorporation-details/

I believe it was agreed that we'd open up a thread for Merri Mashers members to nominate for the various positions on offer, let's give it a few days or a week for everyone to digest the info in the thread above before we get that started.

Big success tonight, i thought.
Thanks to Kevin & Justin for their major contributions to the night.
Also to Sam for some valuable input & the possible offer of some brewing options with Thunder Road, plus the FullPint spiel from Spiesy.
Special thanks should also go to Temple Brewing for their exceptionally generous donation of hops (via Manticle).
Looking forward to the next one! & many more to come!!

Good work lads.

We made some good inroads tonight.

I felt a little compromised, donning the FP hat on to introduce our business to the club, but thanks for letting me do so.

Just catching up with the forum. Great meet-up and surprised we got through the juicy stuff so quickly! Mega chuffed so I was. Thanks for the hops and talk from Full Pint, also thanks Tim for the free bread went perfectly with my morning coffee. ;-)

Latest posts

Back