How Do You Like Your Coffee?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiled by a couple years of ready access to work espresso machines but will still drink a cup of instant in the mornings. I like my coffee with balls but I don't like my balls too roasty, burnt or acrid.

Double espresso or soy long machiatto slightly sweetened are my two cafe favourites, at home or at work I'll put a double shot++ in a plunger or stovetop and go easy on the water. Strong and black is how I like it. Grind my beans fresh before using, and plan to start roasting when I get some free time to build a roaster. I'd like to be able to order a triple ristretto but have yet to build up the courage.

I think this thread is testament to my opinion that coffee snobs are worse than even wine snobs.

I am still awaiting some of Goat's home roasted beans, I hope they tast better than my attempts.

Thanks to Goat who put me onto the Coffeesnobs website - I roast my own beans in this

PICT0123.jpg

So they look like this - new york roast to highlight the citrus and floral flavours.

PICT0001.jpg

and use this

DSC00913.jpg

I love coffee me.

RM

Back