Continuing Jokes Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brew Forky said:
At knock off time tonight the boys were talking about an ape drinking a beer at a bar and I thought of this old lame joke, but decided not to hold them up with 5 days off coming up. So I'll get it off my chest here.

An ape walks into a bar and asks for a beer. Bartender says "We don't serve apes here." Ape angrily says "GIMME A BEER". Bartender says "Nope, Sorry mate." Ape goes nuts and bites a chunk off the bar and spits it on the ground and screames "GIMME A FUCKIN BEER!!" Bartender says "Nope, we don't serve drug addicts here." Ape looks confused and asks what he means. Bartender points at the floor and says "Look at that bar-bit-you-ate".
Or... there's my expanded version here: http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/30163-continuing-jokes-thread/?p=472792

A married couple, Tom and Mary, were away on a cruise trying to reinvigorate their marriage when they became friends with another couple, Jo and Sue, trying to do the same.

One afternoon, the two husbands were having a few drinks when Joe suggested to Tom that they try a partner swap for the night. Tom, knowing his wife had her monthly visitor, happily agreed and suggested that, to make things interesting, the following morning at breakfast they should tap on the table as to how many times each had copulated with the other's wife.

After some discussion with their partners they convinced them this was what their marriages needed and they retired to their cabins for the night.

The next morning at the breakfast table, Tom, smirking at his cleverness, rapped on the butter dish three times with his spoon. Joe, with a large grin, picked up his knife and tapped once on the jam and five times on the vegemite.

One day in the forest, 3 guys were just hiking along a trail when all of a sudden, a huge pack of Indians attaked them and knocked them out. When they woke up, they were at the leader of the tribe's throne. The chief then said, "All of your lives may be spared if you can find ten of one fruit and bring them back to me." So after a while the first man returned with 10 apples. The cheif then ordered him to stick all ten of them up his butt without making any expression at all on his face. He had a little bit of trouble with the first one and started crying while trying to put the next one in. He was soon killed. Later, the next guy came in with 10 grapes. The cheif soon ordered him to do the same as the first guy. After to the 9th grape, the man started laughing so hard for no apperant reason, and was killed. The first two guys soon met in heaven and the first guy ask the second, "Why did you start laughing? You only needed one more grape and you'd have gotten away!" The second guy answered while still laughing, "I couldn't help it. I saw the third guy walking in with pineapples."

[SIZE=24pt]Sex after surgery![/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt]A recent article in the Dominion Post reported that a woman, Anne Maynard, has sued Wellington Hospital, saying that after her husband had surgery there, [/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]he lost all interest in sex. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt]A hospital spokesman replied:[/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]"Mr. Maynard was admitted for cataract surgery. All we did was correct his eyesight[/SIZE] [SIZE=18pt].“[/SIZE]

You Know It's Hot In Australia When!

kangaroo_animated-1.gif

1) The best parking spot is determined by shade not distance
2) Hot water comes out of both taps
3) You learn that a seat belt buckle makes a pretty good branding iron
4) The temperature drops below 32c and you feel chilly
5) You discover that in January and February it only takes two fingers to steer a car
6) You discover you can get sunburnt through your windscreen
7) You develop a fear of metal door handles
8) You break a sweat the instance you step outside at 7am
9) Your biggest bicycle accident fear is "What if i get knocked out and end up lying on the road and getting cooked"
10) You realise asphalt has a liquid state
11) Farmers are feeding there chickens crushed ice to prevent them from laying hard boiled eggs
12) The trees are whistling for dogs
13) While walking back barefoot to your car from any event, you do a tightrope act on the white lines in the carpark
14) You catch a cold from having the aircon on full blast all night long
15) You learn that Westfield Shopping Centre's aren't just Shopping Centre's, they are temples to worship Air-Conditioning
16) Sticking your head in the freezer and taking deep breaths is considered normal
17) A cup full of ice is considered a great snack
18) A black out is life threatening because your aircon and your fans no longer work.
19) No one cares if you walk around with no shoes on
20) You keep anything in the fridge, including potatoes, bread and clothing
21) People have enough left over beer cans to make a boat and compete in a regatta. (S.A joke)
22) The effort of towelling yourself off after a shower means you need another shower right away.
23) You will wait patiently until the day it starts raining to go on a run.
24) You worry your ceiling fan is spinning so fast it will fly off and Kill You
25) You Laugh because this list is so accurate
26) Share with ya mates so they can laugh too

They call me the tear jerker.

Cos I cry when I masturbate

Mohammad told his wife that he was going to go on a suicide bombing mission.
All she could say was ,,,,,,"Baaaaaaah"

Q:-What do you call a Muslim with more than one wife?
A;-A Shepherd.

HERE'S ONE FOR THE LADIES

SWOWWHITE7dwarves.jpg

1302059460s.jpg

A very attractive lady goes up to a bar in a quiet rural pub. She gestures alluringly to the bartender who comes over immediately. When he arrives, she seductively signals that he should bring his face closer to hers. When he does, she begins to gently caress his full beard.

"Are you the manager?" she asks, softly stroking his face with both hands. "Actually, no," the man replies.

"Can you get him for me? I need to speak to him," she says, running her hands beyond his beard and into his hair.

"Can't," breathes the bartender. "He's not here. Is there anything I can do?"

"Yes, there is. I need you to give him a message," she continues, running her forefinger across the bartender's lips and slyly popping a couple of her fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently.

"What should I tell him?" the bartender manages to say.

"Tell him," she whispers, "there is no toilet paper, hand soap, or paper towels in the ladies room."

A dentist noticed that his next patient, a nice little older lady, was nervous, so he decided to tell her a little joke as he put on his gloves.

'Do you know how they make these gloves?' he asked.

'No, I don't,' she replied.

'Well,' he spoofed, 'there's a building in Canada with a big tank of latex, and workers of all hand sizes walk up to the tank, dip in their hands, let them dry, Then peel off the gloves and throw them into boxes of the right size.'

She didn't crack a smile.

'Oh, well.. I tried,' he thought.

But five minutes later, during a delicate portion of the procedure, she burst out laughing.

'What's so funny?' he asked.

'I was just envisioning how condoms are made!'

Tony Abbott's 5th anniversary rolled around and he asks his wife;
"Lets try something different tonight dear. How about we give Anal sex a try?
'I'm good at that" Marge replied, "After all, for the past 5 years I've been having sex with an arsehole!!!"

40 Gypsies arrive at the Pearly Gates in their Transit vans and caravans.

St Peter goes to the gate house and phones up God saying "I've got 40 gypsies here. Can I let them in?"

God says "we are over our quota on gypsies. Go out and tell them to choose between them which are the 12 most worthy and I will let just a dozen in"

Two minutes later St Peter is on the phone to God again.

"They've gone" he tells God.

"What?" says God "All 40 of them?"

"NO, the gates!!"

A man boarded a plane with 6 kids.

After they got settled in their seats a woman sitting across the aisle from him leaned over to him and asked,
"Are all of those kids yours?"

He replied, "No. I work for a condom company. These are customer complaints."

[SIZE=18pt]On safari with the mother in law . . [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]A big game hunter went on a safari with his wife and mother-in-law. [/SIZE]

One morning, while still deep in the jungle, the hunter's wife awakened to find her mother gone.

She woke her husband, and they both set off in search of the old woman.

In a clearing not far from the camp, they came upon a chilling sight. The mother-in-law was standing face to face with a ferocious lion.

"What are we going to do?" his horrified wife asked.

"Nothing," her husband replied, "The lion got himself into this mess, let him get himself out of it.”

A man walks into a restaurant with his young son. He gives the young boy 3 dollar coins to play with to keep him occupied.

Suddenly, the boy starts choking and going blue in the face. The father realizes the boy has swallowed the coins and starts slapping him on the back.The boy coughs up 2 of the coins, but keeps choking. He must have swallowed all three. Looking at his son, the father is panicking, shouting for help.

A well dressed, attractive, and serious looking woman, in a blue business suit, is sitting at a coffee bar reading a newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee. At the sound of the commotion,she looks up, puts her coffee cup down, neatly folds the newspaper, and places it on the counter,gets up from her seat and makes her way, unhurried, across the restaurant.

Reaching the boy, the woman carefully drops his pants, takes hold of the boy's testicles, and starts to squeeze and twist, gently at first, and then ever so firmly. After a few seconds the boy convulses violently and coughs up the last dollar coin, which the woman deftly catches in her free hand.

Releasing the boy's testicles, the woman hands the dollar to the father and walks back to her seat at the coffee bar without saying a word.

As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no ill effects, the father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her saying, "I've never seen anybody do anything like that before, it was fantastic. Are you a doctor?"

'No,' the woman replied. I'm with The Australian Taxation Office'

Heard the one about a guy who walks into a bar?

Knocked himself out.

Heard the other one about a guy who walks into a bar?
Knocked himself out too. You would have thought he would have seen the other bloke do it first.

Bloke walks into the doctors with a parrot on his head the doctor says, 'What the hell have you got there'
The parrot says, 'Fucked if I know, it started of as a wart on me arse.'

Man goes to the doctors and says:

"You gotta help me Doc. Sometimes I think I'm a teepee, other times a wigwam."

"You're too tense." replied the Doctor.

Back