Continuing Jokes Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a girl walks into the bar and says 'bartender, i'd like a double entendre'.
so he gives her one.

this irishman walks out of a bar....

paddy has a terrible fall - run over by a truck while pedalling around. still unconcious, the family is informed that he'll be ok, but the neurosurgeon has to remove 10% of his brain. he'll be fine, it's part of the right coxial membranic apse not active in human activity.
'we want our paddy, so we need done what needs to be done', they chorused.
after a six hour operation, paddy gets wheeled out from surgery and regains conciousness with the chief of medical staff waiting.
'We're so sorry paddy. We're so sorry. the surgeon mis-read the surgery sheet and only left 10% of your brain. We're so so sorry.'
'awww... she'll be right mate.'

Desperate to use a payphone, a visitor to town searched high and low, and when he eventually found one, it was already occupied. Hoping that the man inside the kiosk wouldn't be long, the visitor waited impatiently outside, constantly looking at his watch.

In an attempt to convey a sense of urgency, the visitor kept staring at the man on the phone but soon noticed that he wasn't actually saying anything.

As the minutes passed, the visitor kept looking, nodding and pointing to his watch, but the guy inside paid no attention and just stood there with the phone in his hand, saying nothing into the receiver.

After a quarter of an hour, the guy inside had still not said a word into the phone. Thinking that he was being deliberately obstructive and just wasting time, the visitor finally lost his cool. Opening the door of the box, he tried to snatch the phone from the other man's hand.

"Do you mind!" said the guy with the phone. "I'm talking to my wife!"

The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some History.

Who said 'Give me Liberty , or give me Death'?"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Little Akio, a bright foreign exchange student from Japan ,

who had his hand up: "Patrick Henry, 1775," he said.

"Very good!

Who said, 'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth'?"

Again, no response except from Little Akio: "Abraham Lincoln, 1863."

"Excellent!" said the teacher continuing, "Let's try one a bit more difficult –

Who said, 'Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country'?"

Once again, Akio's was the only hand in the air and he said: "John F. Kennedy, 1961."

The teacher snapped at the class, "Class, you should be ashamed of yourselves,

Little Akio isn't from this country and he knows more about our history than you do."

She heard a loud whisper: "**** the Japs."

"Who said that? -- I want to know right now!? She angrily demanded.

Little Akio put his hand up, "General MacArthur, 1945."

At that point, a student in the back said, "I'm gonna puke.'

The teacher glares around and asks, 'All right! -- Now who said that?"

Again, Little Akio says, "George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991."

Now furious, another student yells, "Oh yeah? -- Suck this!"

Little Akio jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher, "Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!"

Now with almost mob hysteria someone said, "You little shit! -- If you say anything else -- I'll kill you!"

Little Akio frantically yells at the top of his voice, "Michael Jackson to the children testifying against him, 2004."

The teacher fainted. As the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, "Oh shit, We're screwed!"

Little Akio said quietly, "The South African people, when Zuma was elected, May 2009."

Three Southern ladies discussing the nicknames they give their lovers.

I call mine Bluey cos he has red hair
I call mine Shorty cos he's six foot five

I call mine Drambuie

Ain't that some kinda fancy likka?

You betcha

An elderly woman walked into a bank one morning with a purse full of money. She wanted to open a savings account and insisted on talking to the manager because, she said, she had a lot of money. After a lengthy discussions the elderly woman was taken to the manager's office.

The bank manager asked her how much she wanted to deposit. She placed her purse on his desk and replied "$165,000". The manager was curious and asked her how she had been able to save so much money. The elderly woman replied that she made bets.

The manager was surprised and asked "What kind of bets?" The elderly woman replied "Well, I bet you $25,000 that your testicles are square". The manager started to laugh and told the woman that it was impossible to win a bet like that.

The woman never batted an eye. She just looked at the manager and said "Would you like to take my bet?" "Certainly" replied the manager. "I bet you $25,000 that my testicles are not square". "Done" the elderly woman answered. "But given the amount of money involved, if you don't mind I would like to come back at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning with my lawyer as a witness". "No problem" said the bank manager confidently.

That night, the manager became very nervous about the bet and spent a long time in front of the mirror examining his testicles, turning them this way and that, checking them over again and again until he was positive that no one could consider his testicles as square and reassuring himself that there was no way he could lose the bet.

The next morning at exactly 10 o'clock the elderly woman arrived at the manager's office with her lawyer and acknowledged the $25,000 bet made the day before that the manager's testicles were square.

The president confirmed that the bet was the same as the one made the day before. Then the elderly woman asked him to drop his pants. So that she and her lawyer could see clearly.

The manager was happy to oblige.

The elderly woman came closer so she could see better and asked the manager if she could touch them. "Of course" he said. "Given the amount of money involved, you should be 100% sure".

The elderly woman did so with a little smile.

Suddenly the manager noticed that the lawyer was banging his head against the wall.

He asked the elderly woman why he was doing that and she replied "Oh, it's probably because I bet him $100,000 that at 10 o'clock in the morning I would have the bank managers balls in my hand!"

The Lone Ranger and Tonto walked into a saloon and sat down to drink a beer.

After a few minutes, a big tall cowboy walked in and said "Who owns the big white horse outside?"

The Lone Ranger stood up, hitched his gun belt, and said "I do... why?"

The cowboy looked at the Lone Ranger and said "I just thought you'd like to know that your horse is about dead outside!"

The Lone Ranger and Tonto rushed outside and sure enough Silver was ready to die from heat exhaustion.

The Lone Ranger got the horse water and soon Silver was starting to feel a little better.

The Lone Ranger turned to Tonto and said "Tonto, I want you to run around Silver and see if you can create enough of a breeze to make him start to feel better".

Tonto said "Sure, Kemosabe" and took off running circles around Silver.

Not able to do anything else but wait, the Lone Ranger returned to the saloon to finish his drink.

A few minutes later, another cowboy struts into the bar and asks "Who owns that big white horse outside?"

The Lone Ranger stands again, and claims "I do, what's wrong with him this time...

"Nothing, but you left your injun runnin!"

A man had just boarded a plane and settled into his seat next to the window when another man sat down in the aisle seat and put his Black Labrador in the middle seat next to the man.

The first man looked very quizzically at the dog and asked why the dog was allowed on the plane.
The second man explained that he was from the Police Drugs Enforcement Agency and that the dog was a sniffer dog. "His name is Sniffer and he's the best there is. I'll show you once we get airborne, when I put him to work".

The plane took off, and once it had levelled out, the Policeman said "Watch this". He told Sniffer to "Search".
Sniffer jumped down, walked along the aisle, and finally sat very purposefully next to a woman for several seconds. Sniffer then returned to his seat and put one paw on the policeman's arm.

The Policeman said "Good boy" and he turned to the man and said "That woman is in possession of marijuana, I'm making a note of her seat number and the authorities will apprehend her when we land.

"Gee, that's pretty good" replied the first man.

Once again, the Policeman sent Sniffer to search the aisles. The Lab sniffed about, sat down beside a man for a few seconds, returned to its seat, and this time he placed two paws on the agent's arm.

The Policeman said "Two paws mean that man is carrying cocaine, so again, I'm making a note of his seat number for the police".

"I like it!" said his seat mate.

The Policeman then told Sniffer to "Search" again. Sniffer walked up and down the aisles for a little while, sat down for a moment, and then came racing back to the agent, jumped into the middle seat and proceeded to crap all over the place.

The first man was really disgusted by this behaviour and couldn't figure out how or why a well-trained dog would behave like that.

He asked the Policeman "What's going on?"

The Policeman nervously replied "He's just found a bomb".

Two guys sitting quietly on a veranda, when one asks the other, 'Do you like women with a fat arse and short fat legs' , His mate replies, 'No I don't'. 'With a fat stomach, and long sagging tits'. His mate replies, 'NO I don't'. 'With rotten teeth and lank greasy hair'. His mate replies, 'NO I ******* DON'T'. The other says, 'Well why are you ******* my wife then?'

Two philosophers were sitting on the verandah at a nudist colony. The first asked: "Have you read Marx?"
"Yes" replied the second, "it's the wicker chairs."

A fisheries officer stopped a young man walking up from the beach with a bag of crayfish. "Let's see your fishing licence, son" he said.
"I don't have one sir, these are my pets." he replied.
"What a load of rubbish!" exclaimed the officer.
"It's true sir, every evening I take them for a walk to the beach and let them swim for five minutes, then I whistle and they all jump back in the bag and we go home again."
"You think I came down in the last shower son? Well, come on." he chuckled. "Show me."
So the young man and the fisheries officer walked down to the waters edge and the young man whispered gently to the crayfish as he carefully placed them in the water.
Then they stood back and waited. After five minutes the officer turned to the man and said with a triumphant smile: "Ha! Times up, me boy, where are these crayfish of yours?"
"What crayfish?" Replied the young man.

[SIZE=12pt]Air Force one arrives at London Heathrow, out steps President Obama who strides to a warm and dignified reception from the Queen. They are driven in a 1934 Bentley to the outskirts of London, where they change to a magnificent 17th century carriage pulled by 6 white horses. They continue into London to the cheers of the crowds.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Suddenly, the rear right horse lets fly with the most horrendous, earth shattering fart ever heard in the British Empire. The smell is atrocious and both passengers must use handkerchiefs to cover their noses. The fart shakes the coach, but the two dignitaries of State do their best to ignore the incident.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The Queen turns to the President "Mr President, please accept my regrets. I am sure you understand that there are something's even a Queen cannot control".[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Obama, always trying to be 'Presidential' replied "Your Majesty, do not give the matter another thought... until you mentioned it, I thought it was one of the horses...[/SIZE]

A guy with a black eye walks into a bar and orders a triple bourbon.

The bartender says "Having a tough day, huh?"

The guy says "Yeah. My wife and I were doing the dishes and she turned to me and said 'Why don't we ever make love like in the movies?' So I bent her over the kitchen table, yanked her pants down and rammed it in. I jackhammered her and slapped her on the ass as I pummeled her. Then I pulled it out, turned her around and blew my load all over her face."

The bartender said "Wow! But what's up with the black eye?

"Turns out we watch different movies."

A guy is looking for a place to sit in a crowded university library. He asked a girl "Do you mind if I sit beside you?" The girl replied in a loud voice: " NO I DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOU!"

All the students in the library started staring at the guy; he was truly embarrassed and moved to another table.

After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to the guy's table and said with a laugh: "I study psychology, and I know what a man is thinking. I guess you felt embarrassed, right?"

The guy then responded in a loud voice: "$500 FOR ONE NIGHT? ... THAT'S TOO MUCH!"

All the people in the library looked at the girl in shock.

The guy whispered to her: "I study law, and I know how to screw people".

[SIZE=12pt]A 90 year old man goes for a physical. All of his tests come back with normal results.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The doctor says "George, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]George replies "God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so He's fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, poof! The light goes on. When I'm done, poof! The light goes off".[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]"Wow, that's incredible" the doctor says.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]A little later in the day, the doctor calls George's wife. "Ethel" he says "George is doing fine! But I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night, and poof, the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done, poof, the light goes off?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]"Oh sh1t!" exclaims Ethel. "He's pi55ing in the refrigerator again!"[/SIZE]

Alaskan Bob has waited his whole life to bag a bear, but his permit just never seemed to come up. Then finally, one day the heavens open and Bob gets his bear tag. He is SOOOOOO stoked. Totally stoked!!!! He can't wait and starts planning his trip, packing his F150, just getting totally ******* ready to go.

The big day arrives and he heads out to black bear territory, pack on, rifle in hand with his sweet new sight. Bob investigates the area, finds some fresh bear sign and sets up his blind. He settles down for a long, patient wait. A few hours and a few nips from his flask later a nice size blackie walks into view. Not championship, but Bob isn't picky at this point and he sets his stance, shoulders his weapon and BLAM!!!! One black bear falls down dead. Bob jumps out of his blind whooping and he can't believe his luck. Fuckin' hell he's waited years for this! Suddenly there's a tap on his shoulder. Bob turns around and sees the biggest grizzly he's ever seen standing RIGHT behind him. After Bob wets his pants in fear the big grizzly grabs Bob, yanks down his pants and fucks Bob in the ass like no one's ever been fucked in the ass before. The grizzly says, "Don't shoot ******* bears you asshole," and walks away, leaving Bob in a world of pain.

While Bob is in the hospital and the doctors laugh at him behind his back, Bob plans his revenge. No tag, no permit, no waiting. A year later he's all set up and walking pretty much normal again. Bob and his F150 head out again. He's gonna find that grizzly and make him pay. Bob gets a bush pilot to do flyovers so he can scout the area and work out where that grizzly lives. Finally, after much setup (ba-doom pish!) Bob is ready and heads out to what he thinks is the grizzly's home ground. He goes through the same routine again, hike, scout, blind, wait, nips and his sweet revenge is finally in his sights. There's that same damn grizzly. Bob knows for sure because his ass hurts just looking at the bear. He lets loose his round and again the heavens open for Bob as the grizzly drops to the ground. "**** you bear! ****! YOU!" Bob shouts as he jumps for joy. Suddenly he feels a tap on his shoulder. "No Bob. **** you," and the most ginormous polar bear Bob has ever seen gives him the ass ******* of three lifetimes. Bob lays back and thinks of England.

After a few months of reconstructive surgery and recovery, after a few months reassuring himself he's still a man, after another six months of preparation, Bob hits the road again. The polar bear must die. Reconnaissance, hiking, tracking, setup. Sweet, deadly revenge is in Bob's grasp. He's waiting. Waiting. Waiting. No bear. Where's the ******* bear? He waits some more. Finally a polar bear walks into his sights. It's not the same one though! But dammit, it's time for Bob to reclaim his manhood from these ******* bears. He raises his rifle, breathes out slowly, and feels a tap on his shoulder. There, behind him, is the same polar bear from last year. Bob clenches his teeth, closes his eyes and tries to man up for the inevitable when he hears the bear say, "Bob, here you are again. Let's be honest, this isn't about the hunting, is it?"

Edit: And yes, for wankers like me, their territories do overlap.

Five Surgeons are discussing the types of people they like to operate on.
The first surgeon says: "I like to see accountants on my operating table, because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second responds: "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is colour coded."

The third surgeon says: "No, I really think librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers...those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over."

But the fifth surgeon shut them all up when he observed: "You're all wrong.
Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There are no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine. Plus, the head and the [rear end] are interchangeable."

Judy married Ted; they had 13 children, then Ted died.

She married again, and she & Bob had 7 more children. Bob was killed in a car accident, 12 years later. Judy remarried again, and this time, she & John had 5 more children.

Judy finally died, after having 25 children.

Standing before her coffin, looking down at Judy, the preacher prayed for her. He thanked the Lord for this very loving woman and said: "Lord, they are finally together."

Ethel leaned over and quietly asked her best friend "Margaret, do you think he means her first, second, or third husband?"

Margaret replied: "I think he means her legs, Ethel!"

A man went to a urologist and told him that he was having a problem and that he was unable to get his pen1s erect.

After a complete exam the doctor told the man that the muscles around the base of his pen1s were damaged from a prior viral infection and there was nothing he could do for him.

However, he knew of an experimental treatment that might work, if he were willing to take the risk. The treatment consisted of implanting muscle tissue from an elephant's trunk in the man's pen1s.

The man thought about it for a while. The thought of going through life without ever experiencing sex again was just too much for him to bear. So, with the assurance that there would be no cruelty or adverse effect on the elephant, the man decided to go for it.

A few weeks after the operation, he was given the green light to use his newly renovated equipment.

As a result, he planned a romantic evening with his girlfriend and took her to one of the nicest restaurants in the city.

However, in the middle of dinner he felt a stirring between his legs that continued to the point of being extremely painful.

To release the pressure, he unzipped his fly and immediately his pen1s sprang from his pants, went to the top of the table, grabbed a bread roll, then returned to his pants!

His girlfriend was stunned at first, but then with a sly smile on her face said: "That was incredible. Can you do that again?"

With his eyes watering, he replied: "I think I can... but I'm not sure if I can fit another bread roll up my arse".

This is an actual job application that a 17 year old boy submitted to McDonald's in Florida... and they hired him because he was so honest and funny!

NAME: Greg Bulmash.
SEX: Not yet. Still waiting for the right person.
DESIRED POSITION: Company's President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.
DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.
EDUCATION: Yes.
LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.
SALARY: Less than I'm worth.
MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it notes.
REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.
HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.
PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.
MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?
DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 LBS?: Of what?
DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the more appropriate question here would be "Do you have a car that runs?"
HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearing house Sweepstakes.
DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job no, on my breaks yes.
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb sexy blonde super model who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.
DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: Yes. Absolutely.
SIGN HERE: Aries.

Back