Conical fermentor EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No as I understand it that is the total landed cost but I would have to pick up/arrange transport from the dock at Sydney. I've got myself down for two 30L ones so tentatively had it as four 30Ls and two 60Ls. I'll double check everything once I get home tonight.

Once you have a costing tied down I think we should try to get some sort of organised list happening. I'm happy to do any running around / organising for Melbourne.

Yeah sounds good, the $300USD was quoted to Melbourne (fairly certain she said it's be the same price as Sydney) once I double check the info I've been given I'll round off a list and confirm the total price each. From there I guess it'll be decided if it's worth going ahead.

Judanero said:
Yeah sounds good, the $300USD was quoted to Melbourne (fairly certain she said it's be the same price as Sydney) once I double check the info I've been given I'll round off a list and confirm the total price each. From there I guess it'll be decided if it's worth going ahead.
And I think you said before, but Brisbane port is not an option?

my sister in law is struggling to get back to me in a timeframe and that's fair enough. Her commitments are priority 1. I'm not closing off my thread with her, but for the forthcoming decision making process, I think proceeding with the good work done so far is sensible.

My 2 cents.

zorsoc_cosdog said:
And I think you said before, but Brisbane port is not an option?
No sorry mate they've said they only freight to Sydney and Melbourne ports

Ok in an effort to nail down some numbers to send back to the supplier and get a total quote before proceeding, add your name to the lists, first in best dressed and we can go from there, if there is a bit more interest in Melbs there could be a few more added.

Newcastle

30L
  1. ​Judanero
  2. Judanero
  3. Gezzanet
  4. Brownsworthy?
  5. SBOB
  6. Mikeyr
60L
  1. Spork
  2. -

Melbourne

30L
  1. Lyrebird_Cycles
  2. -
60L
  1. Masters
  2. Masters
  3. Masters
  4. Mardoo

Going to leave some space for others in the Melbourne buy I note there were atleast 2 others, between us we can then evaluate and allow others to do so with a veiw to further orders. If there's still a spot left I'll prolly pick it up if costs come in where we think they are.
MB

Newcastle

30L

1. ​Judanero
2. Judanero
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -

60L

1. -
2. -

Melbourne

30L

1. -
2. -

60L

1. Masters

Mardoo said:
You going pro there Masters?

Oops, five beers in. Just saw you're only going for one 60.
All up was looking at 2 for me and off loading the third, but if others jump in, we can all sort out how far down the rabbit hole we want to go.

Newcastle (Order closed)

30L
  1. ​Judanero
  2. Judanero
  3. Gezzanet
  4. Brownsworthy
  5. Gap
  6. Gap
  7. Mikeyr
60L
  1. Spork

Melbourne

30L
  1. Lyrebird_Cycles
  2. -
60L
  1. Masters
  2. Mardoo

It was a 30L Browny? The Newcastle one is now closed. Will send through to the supplier for final quote on that one, will give it a few more days for the Melbourne one.

I might be interested in a 30L - price depending.
Do we have a rough estimate on total cost?

Latest posts

Back