Chappo Alert - On Tv

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Letterman??? I would have thought you were headed straight to Jerry Springer...

Jerry contacted me but he thought seeing I was an only child and wasn't married to my sister I ddn't fit his shows profile... Do you think I should go and hit up a few close cousins???

Jerry contacted me but he thought seeing I was an only child and wasn't married to my sister I ddn't fit his shows profile... Do you think I should go and hit up a few close cousins???

like you haven't already.... I take it you didn't mention baa??

Okay having gone 6 pages I've been itching to try this one. :D

What a perfect situ.

Warren -

threadfailure.png

:eek: Holy mackeral! 6 pages! Just for the record.........

1)Wasnt taught how to brew by my boyfriend, except for help with my first A.G

2)Mr Cameraman requested I put a ruddy can o ginger beer on shelf to which I replied
"errrrr...isnt this sposed to be about A.G brewing?"

3)Journo thought 'twould be marvelous to pour a beer through the lense which was quite awkward and hence made for a crappy pour. Agreed, crappy pour.

But HEY whos sour?! We got Homebrew on the telly and the boys looked smashing in thier blue BABBs shirts, 'cept fer Chappo - what happened there mate? And where were you at the A.G demo? I even brought some of my beers for you to try... ;)

'cept fer Chappo - what happened there mate?

he's e celebrity now and doesn't mix with us common folk :lol:

seriously though, looked good moonshadow dont worry about the criticisms, they've never had the pressure of facing the camera :D

... the boys looked smashing in thier blue BABBs shirts, 'cept fer Chappo - what happened there mate?

Errr... BABBS won't let me wear anything that connects the club with me... I don't know why??? :huh:

Moony you looked as gorgeous as ever! :wub: I loved the pour. Sorry about the Demo day I'll have to make it up to ya some how? (Psst don't tell Beersom what I said he'll bash the crapper out of poor old Chap Chap)

Chappo

nah the pour was ok. it was the crap angle of the glass for the camera. I was just getting in on all the banter. Yours was infinitely better than seawater man Jack

ahh so thats the ginger beer reason. i thought it was an odd placement. i guess that was a bite for the non drinkers/soft drinkers.

Just mashed in with my seawater...should be a real cracker B)

Latest posts

Back