Chappo Alert - On Tv

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't we pitch the Redciffe brew day to Antiques Roadshow? :ph34r:

Hmmm... but some one really needs to point their pluto gun at the camera and give a bit of of "CHK CHK Beer!" action!!!

Cheers SJ

You may need to appease the rather dejected understudys though. They don't look too happy. :rolleyes:

My guess is they'll keep quiet for some sea-water beer.

Warren -

Not very nice posting Packer family portraits like that Warren.

RM

Hmmm... but some one really needs to point their pluto gun at the camera and give a bit of of "CHK CHK Beer!" action!!!

Cheers SJ

That's just what we need... 'proof' home brew causes brain damage :rolleyes:

Actually it they had done an in depth story then Kevvie would probably have banned us or taxed us at the next budget. As it is, it's convinced everyone that we are just a clique of eccentric spinsters brewing elderflower champagne.

Nice smokescreen :ph34r:

Good stuff Chappo.. ;)
I was a bit disapointed i didn't see Barbara in the background somewhere plastered with a Brewerhood sticker...
Now that would taken some explaining.. :lol:

Sqyre... :p

What a crack up... It is a real shame they didnt show more of the all grain... What a shame! What is extra????

What a crack up... It is a real shame they didnt show more of the all grain... What a shame! What is extra????

All the states used to have their own Extra show, Sydney Extra, Brisbane Extra etc but they were all axed about ten years ago. The only one that survived was Brisbane Extra which rated really well, and was just renamed Extra. Now it's being axed which is typical of the embattled and moribund 9 Network. F'tards.

Nice one Chappo and co...

Gotta ask tho mate - did they belt you around the head with the mash paddle before hand, or is the head just in need of a bit of panel beating? :rolleyes:

Brendo

Yep I have a head only a mother could love. I've never been the beauty queen that's for sure! LOL.

You may need to appease the rather dejected understudys though. They don't look too happy. :rolleyes:

My guess is they'll keep quiet for some sea-water beer.

Warren -

Don't where you found the family snaps W. Prolly from some inbred site but that's we we roll in down town Bethania.

Cheers

Chappo

EDIT: You'll have to try harder FatzG for a good bite! :p

EDIT: You'll have to try harder FatzG for a good bite! :p

suppose ypu think you're above it all now with you celebrity status :lol:

so when's your book coming out chap chap :ph34r:

Well you have me convinced Chappo, here i was thinking that Sherman was just a fancy shelf unit you knocked up to store cans of Farmland Lager and bags of sugar :p . But low and behold, there it was in full action!

Just for interest sake, what were you brewing that day? (and did it contain sea-water? :ph34r: )

Cheers SJ

sure to have extensive chapters on the correct use of can openers and sugaz...

I think it is just a can opener with the instructions printed on the back of the packaging :p

Cheers SJ

suppose ypu think you're above it all now with you celebrity status :lol:

so when's your book coming out chap chap :ph34r:

Just finalising the book deal now it'll be called "How to brew like a Muckey"... Better go I'm waiting on a call from David Letterman.... :lol:

Back