Chappo Alert - On Tv

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Brisbane Extra just starting on 9 and Chappo will be on shortly "how would you like to brew your perfect drop", also Mel (lady who runs Enogggera LHBS) is on as well. Don't have a recorder unfortunately.

Someone needs to get it on youtube.

Recording now so I dont miss any...

:icon_cheers:

My god I hope someone put you lot up to that password thing. Worst. Gag. Ever.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

FFS they end the segment with adding 2kgs of Dex from good old Kenny? I thought it was advanced brewing FFS not goop and dex?

Yes we were put up to the password thing. We had to do it 10 times as Ross kept on fluffing it... :ph34r:

Cheers

Chappo

Boys feel free to go to town!

Chap Chap was wearing makeup...

Just sorting it out now to upload

I think the dog had the best camera presence :p
Obviously most of the interesting bits were cut out to give time for the lame password thing and the can of gloop. At least you guys tried to spread the message :icon_cheers: .

I think the dog had the best camera presence :p
Obviously most of the interesting bits were cut out to give time for the lame password thing and the can of gloop. At least you guys tried to spread the message :icon_cheers: .

Yes the assistant brewer DeeJay stole the show. <_< But I still love me best mate! :wub:

Said it before and say it again, they will put any Yobbo on that show and theres your proof...

EDIT: Nice ORANGE shirt btw... what happened to the purple tellytubbie shirt :ph34r:

Dammit, we dont get bris extra here. I was waiting to see how suave Chappo looked on telly. or not. haha

Dammit, we dont get bris extra here. I was waiting to see how suave Chappo looked on telly. or not. haha

Don't know if you can use 'suave' and 'Chappo' in the same sentence - or paragraph!

Seen the Babbs shirts WTF were the AHB shirts fellas.

Good to point some people out to the wife and show her just how important brewing is........look darls Chap Chap is on TV and look thats Ross and I brewed a beer with Sully in that brewery/garage and thats the place I got drunk at and see that man thats Chap Chap Snr he gave our girls the puppy. Yes I was excited for the hobby.

Good story guys, well done to all involved.

Brad

Uploading to youtube now ETA 11mins

bangHeadAgainstWall.gif

Back