BREWMAN News

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine stays clear. i use filtered

On the recent discussion about how long the sanitisers last..

The recommendation is to make it as you need it and not store it. I think the manufacturers are reluctant to put a timeframe on storage when diluted, and I am guessing that is due to the variability of how the dilution is done and how the resulting solution is stored and used. Those conditions will affect how long the sanitiser is functional.

Cheers Steve

Book order time.

I am ordering some books. specifically the "Basic Book of Brewing Calculations".

Just asking for who's interested in one?

The last one's were pretty much sold before they arrived. A few people missed out, so if you are still interested let me know.

Price. Is at cost. Last one's came in just under AUD$80, and depends on exchange, blah blah, so what ever they cost, but that's a guide.

Good Gifts / prizes for clubs too.

If you are interested in understanding the logic behind your brewing process calculations, this book is a must.

Mine has gone missing again, so I will be taking the first one! and never lending again, yeah sure. :)

Link
http://www.brewman.c....asp?prodid=866

Cheers Steve

Brewman_ said:
Book order time.

I am ordering some books. specifically the "Basic Book of Brewing Calculations".

Just asking for who's interested in one?

The last one's were pretty much sold before they arrived. A few people missed out, so if you are still interested let me know.

Price. Is at cost. Last one's came in just under AUD$80, and depends on exchange, blah blah, so what ever they cost, but that's a guide.

Good Gifts / prizes for clubs too.

If you are interested in understanding the logic behind your brewing process calculations, this book is a must.

Mine has gone missing again, so I will be taking the first one! and never lending again, yeah sure. :)

Link
http://www.brewman.c....asp?prodid=866

Cheers Steve
Yes please, put me down for one.

OK, so Books.
So far, excluding those that have emailed me directly!

Frasers BRB
Gezzanet
Durham70

I'll wait to get a few more before the order goes in.

WYeast.

Looking good for Monday availability.

Cheers Steve

Put me down for the book order too thanks steve, I'll shoot you an email to confirm.

Yob said:
ok sign me up.. they still make calculators right?
You'll be fine Yob.

Keep the old Casio fx82.

List so far
Steve
Frasers BRB
Gezzanet
Durham70
Wildburkey
Yob
Wes

If there are other publications from MBAA anyone is interested in I could add that too. PM me about that..

Getting close

Cheers Steve

Brewman_ said:
You'll be fine Yob.

Keep the old Casio fx82.

List so far
Steve
Frasers BRB
Gezzanet
Durham70
Wildburkey
Yob
Wes

If there are other publications from MBAA anyone is interested in I could add that too. PM me about that..

Getting close

Cheers Steve
You fuckin laugh man.. I bet that's the thing I have at the office... had it since '84

FX_82.jpg
Yob said:
You fuckin laugh man.. I bet that's the thing I have at the office... had it since '84
Ummm.. Like this one?

Mine is pretty special. It must be Nuclear powered cause it's been going for over 20 years!

Latest posts

Back