Brewman Dealz

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dealz update.
Hi Brewers, update on Dealz.

Some new offerings on Malts.
The whole Weyermann Rye Range is now on Dealz. These are by the Kg.

Weyermann Cara Aroma is a new addition also.

The Hops, Pellets, Resins, and Lupuln are all updated as well.

Here's the list.
---Dealz---Hops

Amarillo (US) 225g Dealz $18.95
Cascade (US) 225g Dealz $17.95
Centennial (US) 225g Dealz $16.95
Chinook (US) 225g Dealz $17.95
Citra (US) 225g Dealz $18.95
Dr Rudi (NZ) 225g Dealz $10.95
East Kent Golding (EKG) 225g Dealz $13.95
Galaxy (AU) 225g Dealz $17.95
Hersbrucker GER 225g Dealz $9.95
Idaho 7 (US) 225g Dealz $17.95
Mosaic (US) 225g Dealz $18.95
Nelson Sauvin (NZ) 225g Dealz $18.95
Northern Brewer (GER) 225g Dealz $14.95
Pride of Ringwood (AU) 225g Dealz $13.95
Saaz (CZ) 225g Dealz $15.95
Simcoe (US) 225g Dealz $18.95
Target (UK) 225g Dealz $16.95

---Dealz---Hop Resins
Mosaic Resin (Blue Tip) 10ml Syringe Dealz $8.95
Cascade Resin (Green Tip) 10ml Syringe Dealz $8.95
Super Aroma 10ml Syringe Dealz $8.95

---Dealz---Lupuln Hop Products
Cascade LupuLN2 (US) 50g Dealz $10.00
Citra LupuLN2 (US) 50g Dealz $10.00
Mosaic LupuLN2 (US) 50g Dealz $11.95

---Dealz Malt---
Rye Malt (Wey GER) Uncracked 1Kg Dealz $2.95
CaraRye (Wey GER) Uncracked 1Kg Dealz $2.95
Chocolate Rye (Wey GER) Uncracked 1Kg Dealz $2.95
CaraAroma (Wey GER) Uncracked 1Kg Dealz $2.95

--- Dealz Chemicals---
Potassium Bicarbonate 225g Dealz $3.95

I also have a sack of Bairds Peated Malt that I am offering for half price. Normal price is $112. This baby is fresh and just $56. I could split it in half. First in has it. PM me.

Cheers Steve

Updated Dealz.
Hops Added. Some of these are in limited quantities.
New Zealand
Motueka

An aroma hop with a distinctive fresh crushed citrus “Mojito” lime character (6-8% AA)

Breeding:
A triploid aroma type developed by New Zealand’s Plant & Food Research. Motueka™ Brand 87.14-20 was bred by crossing a New Zealand breeding selection with a Saazer as part of the Hops with a Difference programme.

Selection:
First impressions are a very lively intense fresh lime followed by a background of tropical fruit and lemon zest…big citrus notes dominate.

Brewing:
An excellent hop in many applications from first kettle additions through to late gift. This hop offers a unique aroma and flavour profile suitable for producing bigger styles. Excellent when employed in multiple additions from a single hop bill and sits well on the palate to balance speciality malt sweetness. An excellent variety for a wide range of styles from Saison through to Pilsners.

"A truly great Hop"
Applications:
Brings a new world edge to traditional pilsner styles and found internationally in a wide range of styles from lighter lagers to big ales. The weight of oil to alpha integrates it fully with higher gravity types to balance both malt sweetness and body. Extremely versatile in the brewery.

Stricklebract
An heirloom alpha hop that delivers solid bitterness matched to pine and citrus aroma characters (11-14 % AA)

Breeding:
Stickbract is the world's first commercial triploid and highest alpha hop developed by Dr Rudi Robrough by open pollination of the New Zealand developed diploid, First Choice. Released in 1972 from the New Zealand Horticultural Research Centre at Riwaka. (now Plant and Food Reseach).

Selection:
Originally selected as a high yielding alpha variety Stickbract later became a dual purpose mainstay of the New Zealand Brewing Industry. Aroma is characterised by citrus and pine needles which this heirloom hop carries into the brewhouse and the finished product.

Brewing:
Sticklebract produces quality beers of assertive bitterness while also displaying fine aroma qualities and character achieved from both late and dry hopping additions. Citrus and pine characters make up a large portion of the oils fraction which become quite pronounced at heightened addition rates. This hop works well in big ales or as a background to imperial styles.

“A pedigree hop”

Applications:
Versatile across several styles depending on addition rates but well suited to big ales and imperial beer styles such as stouts and double IPA’s.

US Hops
Comet

COMET HOP PROFILE
Despite being around since the early 60's, Comet has seen a recent surge in popularity. It has been referred to as "Citra's Little Sister" by brewers who prefer Comet's lower Alpha Acid (9-12%) and well-rounded flavour profile. Comet is zesty with grapefruit and tangerine, but is backed by some unique grassy and herbal elements. Some brewers describe Comet's unique aroma as "Wild American" that produces one-of-kind beers.

Styrian Goldings is also back in Dealz.

Here's all the Hop Dealz.
Amarillo (US) 225g Dealz $18.95
Bravo (US) Hops 225g Dealz $9.95
Cascade (US) 225g Dealz $17.95
Centennial (US) 225g Dealz $16.95
Chinook (US) 225g Dealz $17.95
Citra (US) 225g Dealz $18.95
Comet (US) 225g Dealz $9.95
Galaxy (AU) 225g Dealz $17.95
Idaho 7 (US) 225g Dealz $17.95
Mosaic (US) 225g Dealz $18.95
Motueka(NZ) 225g Dealz $16.95
Nelson Sauvin (NZ) 225g Dealz $18.95
Pride of Ringwood (AU) 225g Dealz $13.95
Saaz (CZ) 225g Dealz $15.95
Simcoe (US) 225g Dealz $18.95
Stricklebract (NZ) 225g Dealz $9.95
Styrian Goldings (SLV) 225g Dealz $12.95

Malts
There's some interesting malts.
Rye Malt (Wey GER) Uncracked 1Kg Dealz $2.95
CaraRye (Wey GER) Uncracked 1Kg Dealz $2.95
Chocolate Rye (Wey GER) Uncracked 1Kg Dealz $2.95
CaraAroma (Wey GER) Uncracked 1Kg Dealz $2.95
Heavily Peated Malt (Bairds) 5Kg Dealz $14.95

Cheers Steve

Just unpacked a heap of fresh US hops into Dealz
Citra
Simcoe (This stuff is amazing)
Mosaic
Lenodrop

More to come

Brewman i wanna extend my thanks, i just poured the first pint of an IPA i made with your simcoe, idaho 7 and citra. Got it from you about a month ago.

Holy hell those hops are tasting fresh.

Ooooh, might have to grab some lemon drop to try it out
Are you still able to ship sacks of grain out to Muswellbrook with the local courier deal?
Otherwise I may be over your way on Friday afternoon for work, if I'm able to swing by then?

Brewman i wanna extend my thanks, i just poured the first pint of an IPA i made with your simcoe, idaho 7 and citra. Got it from you about a month ago.

Holy hell those hops are tasting fresh.
Sorry for the late reply..

How good are they!

Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah this crop of hops are absolutely amazing. I am glad you like them too. As soon as I opened the first Simcoe pack, I just wanted to make a single hop beer.

I just made Dr Smurto's Golden Ale with all Simcoe instead of Amarillo, and a Pirate life Pale Ale clone, with a variety of hops. They went into kegs this afternoon, and smelt very tasty!

Cheers
Steve

Ooooh, might have to grab some lemon drop to try it out
Are you still able to ship sacks of grain out to Muswellbrook with the local courier deal?
Otherwise I may be over your way on Friday afternoon for work, if I'm able to swing by then?
Hey Spork,
Yeah sack to the upper Hunter where you are I am pretty sure are $15 delivery.

Friday would be OK too.

Cheers Steve

Also had a question about the Cascade Lupuln today.

Free Cascade Lupuln per Dealz pack. Just ask for the dealz in the order comments.
These are last years, so you may want to use a bit more. They have been packed well and always refrigerated like all hops at Brewman.

Cheers
Steve

Last edited:
Thanks Steve
Before I put my order in, just checking if you had any voyager or random other brands of malt on hand that aren't on the site?
I'll try and let you know asap what sort of time I'll be over there, I just have to plan out my day where I'll be going for work

oh man I jumped too early and missed out on the Free Lupuln deal on my recent order! Got too eager to get my hop on!

Hops look great though! - Next time I'll be placing a bigger order I think!

Cheers Steve

Thanks Steve
Before I put my order in, just checking if you had any voyager or random other brands of malt on hand that aren't on the site?
I'll try and let you know asap what sort of time I'll be over there, I just have to plan out my day where I'll be going for work
Hey Spork,

The Brewman malt list is pretty much what we have. Voyager has been out for a little while. I will get it back, and will post here when I do.

Cheers,

Steve

oh man I jumped too early and missed out on the Free Lupuln deal on my recent order! Got too eager to get my hop on!

Hops look great though! - Next time I'll be placing a bigger order I think!

Cheers Steve
Hi Fergy,
They are running out fast.

If you think you are placing an order soon I will reserve you some?

Cheers
Steve

Thanks for today Steve, amazing service as always
Hope you enjoyed your coffee ;)
Hi Daniel,

Was good to catch up, and yes made a great cup of coffee, cheers for that!:bigcheers:

The girls enjoyed a cheese platter at the 18th birthday too.

Steve

The marketing team and purchasing guys here at Brewman got together, basically means just me having a beer while brewing, and said we need some new Dealz.

There have been new dealz here and there but been some time between updates here. There are still the usual ones too.

We have 3 new dealz.

Malts cracked or un cracked.
Australian Vienna, 3Kg for $4.95
Australian Crystal, 1Kg for $1.95

New Hop to Brewman
Ekuanot (USA), 225g Dealz $18.95 fresh as a daisy current crop.
Hort (NZ), 225g Dealz, Latest crop on it's way.

Here are all the current Dealz.

An Update on the current Dealz.

New to Dealz is the Simpsons Golden Naked Oats. These can add an interesting complexity to you beers. See below for some notes on this malt.

Current Dealz.
���

Latest posts

Back