Brewman Dealz

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update on Dealz.
Rakau is out
Tradition is out.

Hersbrucker is in. Note this is a very high Alpha for Hersbrucker at 6.0%, makes it a good all round German hop for bittering and finishing.

Hersbrucker GER 225g Dealz $9.95

Hey Steve,
I believe you've posted where you're in this thread somewhere previously, but i've just scoured your website and can't find the suburb/town that you're located in.
Just thinking it might be good to add the suburb/town to your Ordering page or FAQ page, just so anyone toying with the idea of ordering a few things can use the AusPost website to estimate the postage cost from your location to them. Don't need your full address, merely the suburb so the postage calculator can do it's thing.

(apologies, but for the record i'm not about to order anything, i just happened to be checking in the distant hope of spending any spare cash on more brewing stuff next year ;)).
Cheers, & Merry Xmas!

he Steve, are you back on deck or enjoying some holidays?,

he Steve, are you back on deck or enjoying some holidays?,
Hi Dan
I’m away at the moment but things are still running at Brewman.

So place any orders and they’ll get processed.

Cheers Steve.

Friday night - Splitting US hops for Dealz.
Citra
Mosaic
Cascade
Amarillo
Centennial if I get to it.

Amarillo and Mosaic LupulN Dealz are temporarily out of stock.

Fresh stock is however on the way.

New Dealz.

This one is for delivery of full sacks of Malts to the remote (Bush) areas.

It's called "Bags to the Bush". It is a "Delivery label" for a full sack for $25 anywhere in Australia for a full unopened uncracked sack of Malt from the Brewman range.
Weyermann
Barrett Burston
Thomas Fawcett
Bairds
Dingeman's
Simpsons

Delivered anywhere in Australia, (excluding islands, but including Tassie).

Simply add the sack you want to the Shopping Keg add the Dealz delivery label to the Shopping Keg, that's it. The total cost will be the sack at the sack price plus the "Bags to the Bush" delivery label.

Here's the Dealz Link.

Bags to the Bush Delivery label $25.00

If your anywhere from Port Macquarie to Ulladulla, there are better rates than this Dealz.

Cheers Steve

Dealz Update.

Lupuln.
Mosaic is back in stock. This one has a higher alpha at 24.4%. Lots of brewers been chasing this, and got it packed today.
Link
Mosaic LupuLN2 (US) 50g Dealz $11.95

Amarillo Dealz back in stock. too.
Amarillo (US) 225g Dealz $18.95

The first Bags to the Bush have gone out to some places that I had never heard of, and some not so far out but just seem expensive freight wise. Delivery label of a bag of malt delivered anywhere in Australia for $25.
Dealz Link
Bags to the Bush Delivery label $25.00

Cheers Steve

I think the LupuLN2 hops are Cryo Hops, have a read here Yakima Chief.
Had a play with a couple of the ones Brewman has in stock. - interesting, very intense and worth a play with.
Mark

Latest posts

Back