Brewman Dealz

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mtb said:
If it's not too much trouble - combining shipment is awesome. Otherwise, happy to pay for two separate shipments
It's no problem

Dealz update. From about 130 packs,

NEW!! 3787 Trappist High Gravity
Ok I have added, 3787 Trappist High Gravity. There's 4 available at $8.95, these are dates Jan '17 If these don't sell I am using them! :icon_drool2:

Out of all the yeasts listed here, they are dated March '17. There are a few dated Jan '17. See below.

There's still a fair bit of
1056 (all March '17)
1084 (all March '17) Stout time is now

A few left of
1028 (all March '17)
1098 (all March '17)
1968 (all March '17)

One left of these
2000 (March '17)
2007 (Jan '17)
2124 (March '17)
2278 (March '17)
1099 (March '17)
3711 (March '17)
3724 (March '17)

Cheers Steve.

Some compelling deals there. Order placed.
Spilling some of my stored yeast in the family fridge has convinced me I need more.

I am holding off the Tasmanian and SA, orders till Monday. I think delivery this week is possible but pushing it.

cheers Steve

Not many Wyeasts left..

Cheers Steve

Hey Steve - just checking if you got the orders sent out yesterday?

mtb said:
Hey Steve - just checking if you got the orders sent out yesterday?
Yep all orders went out yesterday or today. Yours went yesterday.

Exception are the SA and TAS and one country NSW order I, they have been held back until Monday.

my grain and wyeast order arrived today, ice pack still frozen.

also took your advice on the bittering of the pacific ale too! cheers as usual

lost at sea said:
my grain and wyeast orfer arrived today, ice pack still frozen.

also took your advice on the bittering of the pacific ale too! cheers as usual
No worries.
Try the bittering as it is and adjust it from there. I think you will find the bitterness in perfect balance for that commercial example of the beer.
I have tweaked around with that a fair bit and my last one I reckon nailed it, so I am not planning to tweak it anymore.

Cheers Steve

I tasted the latest version and wouldn't change anything either, freaking awesome "clone" personally I think its better balanced than the original.
Mark

MHB said:
I tasted the latest version and wouldn't change anything either, freaking awesome "clone" personally I think its better balanced than the original.
Mark
I have known you for about 10 years.

Besides a handful of commercial beers that we have discussed / drank from time to time, I have never heard you say that.

Thanks Mark

Yeast Dealz just about done.

I'll leave it open till Monday. There's a few 1056. left.

Just to make sure there's no confusion.

These Dealz are separate to the normal Brewman stocks. The Brewman stocks are full, and all are available, but not at the discount.

Get the remaining yeasts at $8.95, or it will move into the general Brewman Stocks at $12.95 from Monday.

Hop Dealz are coming

Steve, you've just set a world record for the fastest delivery. I don't think I could drive that fast to pick it up myself.

Very much appreciated

Got mine today too. Excellent packaging and the ice gel packs were still < 3C. Bloody well done.

Wow! Great dealz indeed, probably a good thing I missed it this time around... Freezer is still packed from Yob's hop-off.

Are these dealz planned to be recurring on any particular schedule, or more ad hoc / one offs?

mofox1 said:
Wow! Great dealz indeed, probably a good thing I missed it this time around... Freezer is still packed from Yob's hop-off.

Are these dealz planned to be recurring on any particular schedule, or more ad hoc / one offs?
I think a bit of both.

Some things are always available, while others aren't.

I wouldn't rule out another Wyeast Dealz in the future.

To answer your question a schedule has definitely been discussed at Brewman.

Back