Brewman Dealz

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mtb said:
Got mine today too. Excellent packaging and the ice gel packs were still < 3C. Bloody well done.
With the yeasts the packaging is very important especially interstate / inter city.

Yeast dealz blew us away.
Lots missed out and so, there will be another Yeast Dealz coming up at some time!

It's Hop Time

OK so these are separate to the normal Brewman things. I will post the links to where they are on the web site.

The cool stuff.
These Hops are fresh! (I have been waiting delivery) Some have arrived and some haven't yet. So more to come!!

The initial hops will be Vac packed in foil bags with ZIP LOCK tops. So once you open them you can reseal and put back in the fridge.
We will soon be able to pack the hops under CO2, without Vac packing.( To be advised waiting on the equipment) And still the same Foiled zip locked bags.

Placing the order.
Once you place the order we will send you an invoice for the order plus postage.

Postage is at cost.

Orders ship on receiving payment. If you need the stuff fast go for PayPal, or Credit Card. Other payment forms are tops too, but they take more time.

Hop Dealz can be combined with all other Brewman Orders.

Cheers Steve

SBOB said:
Yes, it is this product from Yakima Chief.

Not sure if Yob offered this.. I think he did. But he was offering the hop shots which I think were different.

This one is for the Kettle.
Benefits of this stuff is:
High alpha. ( I have modelled it in Brewbuilder)
Better brew house efficiency due to none of the vegetable / hop matter. So you don't get so much kettle loss.

Cheers Steve

The hop cartel said:
so is this a resin extract or the same product as Yob had to offer Steve?
Yes I believe so.

Hop Resin

Simcoe hop resin 10ml.png

I never stocked this one, it's different to the shots I had on offer, I did have a 'similar' resin, but it wasnt varietal specific.

Im interested in a go at this myself :icon_drool2:

plans for expansion in this Range Steve?

I can think of a few brews I'd like to bomb with this stuff..

mmmm pliny...

This is the first of the range.

Will fill it out with all that is offered. Cascade will hit the list later this week.

This stuff smells amazing.

I am using it my next brew as the bittering addition and up to the 20 minute mark. I just need to clear the fermenters to get it started.

Cheers Steve

Latest posts

Back